Medicare Sales Field Agent
Company: Humana Inc.
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an
opportunity to work in sales with the ability to directly impact
your own income potential? Do you have a track record of building
trusting relationships in the community and exceeding expectations?
If so, we are looking for licensed, highly motivated, and
self-driven individuals to join our team.
In this fieldposition, you will; build community relationships,
drive self-generated sales, and meet sales goals and metrics while
working independently. You will be interacting with Humana's
customers, external business partners and the
communityweservethrough face-to-face, virtual, and telephonic
interactions. Face to face will encompass grass roots marketing and
field sales community events, as well as, visiting prospects in
their homes. Our Medicare Sales Field Agents sell individual health
plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field
setting. Some of our additional products include Life, Annuity,
Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more.
Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates
with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
Full time associates enjoy
* Base salarywith acompetitivecommissionstructureplus a
* Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety ofothersupplemental
* Paid time off(PTO)& Paid Holidays
* 401(k) retirement savings planwith a competitive match
* Tuitionreimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent
* And much more!
* Ability to have face to face interactions with prospective
members either in their homes or in the field is required for this
* Active Health Insurance license or ability to obtain prior to the
* Experience with technology to include high level use of laptops
and mobile phone applications with an understanding of CRM tools or
other sales/marketing resources
* Experience with Microsoft Office products such as Excel and
* This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and requires
an individual to have a clear and valid state driver's license and
proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least
100/300/100 limits. We will also run a Motor Vehicle Report for
* Although this is a field position, there will be times when you
will be working from home so you must have the ability to provide
high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Also, associates
or contractors who live and work from home in the state of
California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
* Internet requirements include a minimum standard speed for
optimal performance of 25x10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload).
* Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this
* Working conditions will require a dedicated space lacking ongoing
interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
* Must reside withintheassigned territory or have plans to relocate
at your own expense
* Active Life and Variable Annuity Insurance license
* Associate's or Bachelors' degree
* Prior experience in TEAMS and PowerPoint
* Experience engaging withthecommunitythroughservice,
organizations, activities, and volunteerism
* Experience selling Medicare products
* Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write inbothEnglish
and an additional language withoutlimitationsor assistance
* Prior experience in public speaking and presentations
* Upon offer acceptance you must be able to complete and pass the
AHIP certification (paid for by Humana) prior to your start date to
sell our products
* Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other
than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided
by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be
required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as
provided by the Federal Government.
* Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be
aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to
provide their social security number, if it is not already on file.
When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with
instructions on how to add the information into your official
application on Humana's secure website.
Schedule: Meeting with members requires appointments and/or event
times that may vary on nights and weekends. Flexibility is
essential to your success.
Training: will be the first three weeks of employment and
attendance is mandatory.
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work
outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including
COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either
undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times
while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be
using an interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our
hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to
quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining
to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for
If you are selected to move forward in the process, you will
receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a
Modern Hire prescreen. In this prescreen, you will receive a set of
questions over the phone and be given the opportunity to record
your audio responses to each question. You should anticipate this
prescreen taking about 15 minutes. Your responses will be reviewed
and if selected to move forward, you will be contacted with
additional details involving the next step in the process.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Keywords: Humana Inc., West Des Moines , Medicare Sales Field Agent, Sales , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!