Strategy Consultant 3-Compliance Analytics
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers
financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for
talented people who will put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll
feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage
risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational
risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors
identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of
business, and take appropriate action when business activities
exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Wells Fargo Compliance is the companys compliance independent risk
management function, providing company-wide leadership, standards,
support, and independent oversight to ensure that all front-line
business groups abide by applicable laws, rules, regulations and
regulatory guidance (regulatory requirements), meet compliance
responsibilities, and manage compliance risks. Wells Fargo
Compliance credibly challenges management decisions, business
processes and activities, and evaluates and assesses adherence to
applicable regulatory requirements. It provides appropriate
analysis, reporting, and escalation to senior management and the
Board of Directors, sets minimum standards for the company, and
gives advice, guidance, and support for compliance risk management
activities across the enterprise.
The Data and Architecture team is responsible for supporting all of
Compliance Analytics. Functions include supporting data (Newton
Wires, FCCORE, Alltrans, etc.), project work, analysis, data
issues, data knowledge, data catalog, business architecture,
business process, new technology exploration, reporting analytic
services, and more primary duties and responsibilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with Compliance Analytic team members and technology
partners on new data strategies.
- Create and maintain data strategy roadmaps showing how we will
achieve our objectives.
- Understand current data landscape; enterprise initiatives,
standards, policy, timing, and usage
- Create project initiation documentation to help describe and
kickoff new initiatives.
- Create and host data strategy and roadmap presentations.
- Work across Compliance Analytics to ensure project work fits
within data strategy.
- Create training materials and hold training sessions on data,
usage, and strategies.
- Help maintain an online data knowledge library for all of
***Please Note: Based on the volume of applications received, this
job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If
you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage
you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.Required
- 5+ years of strategic planning experience
- Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Ability to consolidate large amounts of project status
information to identify key risks, customer impact, financial
implications, delays, and issues that pose material risk
- Ability to drive and lead organizational change in a dynamic
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels,
particularly senior management
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and
work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to think creatively to find innovative solutions to
complex analytical questions
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend
solutions, and drive for resolutions
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong SQL skills, hands on data mining, analysis and reporting
- An understanding of our platforms Teradata, SAS/HPA, Data
- Experience with FCCORE, Alltrans, Newton Wires, and other AML
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
DisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent
upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal
background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates
with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, West Des Moines , Strategy Consultant 3-Compliance Analytics, Professions , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!