Information Security Consultant 5
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: April 11, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs
and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented
people who will put our customers at the center of everything we
do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued
and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help
us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo
businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk
areas: credit risk, operational risk, and market risk. We help our
management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that
may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action
when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the
company.For more than 160 years, Wells Fargo has been in the risk
management business. It's central to what we do, and it's never
been more important. If you have a passion and desire to understand
and help mitigate risk, you will be interested in reading
further.The Information Security Consultant 5:
- Assists with the implementation and monitoring of a risk-based
program to identify and assess operational risk that arises from
inadequate or failed internal processes, people, systems, or
- Provides support for projects and initiatives.
- May support data systems security issues.
- Tests the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures,
processes, initiatives, and internal controls; drafts reports of
findings for operational risk management; identifies operational
risk issues; and works with higher-level consultants to analyze
issues and assist in implementing action plans to address
deficiencies and mitigate risk.
- Assists in coordinating production of periodic operational risk
performance reports for senior management.More specifically, this
Information Security Consultant 5:
- Provides advanced information security consultation to:
- Improve awareness and compliance with Enterprise Information
Security policy, processes, and standards.
- Remediate security assessment review issues and complex ad hoc
analysis and reporting to support information security risk
- Provides guidance and direction in reviewing assessment
findings and mitigating controls to optimize information
- Oversees and directs information asset portfolio
reconciliations and certifications.
- Provides advanced data aggregation and analysis of information
security risk exposure.
- Develops and/or delivers Information Security Education
Awareness and Training in accordance with the Enterprise
Information Security Program standards.
- Reviews draft/proposed control standards for business impact
and recommends modifications or clarifications as required.
- May conduct security control testing and consultation with
- Interprets and explains impacts of information security
risks/vulnerabilities for business stakeholders.
- Evaluates and interprets internal and Enterprise information
security policies, processes, and standards, and provides
recommendations to improve them.
- May plan, support, or conduct information security risk
assessments.Locations: Phoenix, AZ; Chandler, AZ; Minneapolis, MN;
Charlotte, NC; etc. Other Wells Fargo locations will be considered,
- 7+ years of information technology security experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of information security
practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks,
Standards, and best practices
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, West Des Moines , Information Security Consultant 5, Professions , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!