Compliance Consultant 5
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: March 10, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Wells Fargo Compliance is the company s compliance second line of defense function, providing company-wide leadership, standards, support, and independent oversight to ensure that all business groups abide by applicable laws, rules, regulations and regulatory guidance (regulatory requirements), meet compliance responsibilities, and manage compliance risks. Wells Fargo Compliance credibly challenges management decisions, business processes and activities, and evaluates and assesses adherence to applicable regulatory requirements. It provides appropriate analysis, reporting, and escalation to senior management and the Board of Directors, sets minimum standards for the company, and gives advice, guidance, and support for compliance risk management activities across the enterprise.Within Wells Fargo Compliance, the Enterprise Testing group is responsible for establishing and maintaining a consolidated Enterprise Testing program at the corporate level. Enterprise Testing is responsible for developing a common methodology and standards, providing governance and oversight, executing testing; and conducting horizontal reviews. Testing and validation teams are responsible for implementing the Enterprise Testing methodology and standards, and executing group-specific testing.This role reports directly to the Training Program Leader on the Enterprise Testing Program Standards team and will assist in the deployment and management of a formal training program and curriculum for Enterprise Testing, which includes 1,200 plus team members domiciled domestically and internationally. This senior level contributor will work broadly across the organization with stakeholders from Corporate Risk Management, Learning and Development and Enterprise Testing to develop, deploy and execute a robust and comprehensive training program and curriculum for Enterprise Testing. The program will serve to enhance, deepen and strengthen the collective skills, knowledge and capabilities of Enterprise Testing team members. The program will identify, utilize and leverage both internal and external training solutions where feasible and appropriate, as well as develop and launch new curriculum to include on boarding for new hires and continuing education for existing team members.The successful candidate will have a proven track record of extraordinary performance in diverse risk management and learning and development roles. He/she will establish credibility with key partners through a balance of deep technical expertise and very strong relationship management. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, ambitious candidate to be a part of the Enterprise Testing Training Program Office, and provide risk leadership and expertise in a high visibility environment.Specific duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the development, implementation and execution of the Enterprise Testing Training Program for designated areas of responsibility.
- Collaborate with Group Testing and Validation teams within Enterprise Testing to assess and identify training needs across the organization.
- Collaborate with Learning and Development to design, develop and launch new curriculum
- Collaborate with Program Standards partners to design, develop and launch customized training to ensure consistency in application of Enterprise Testing Policies and Procedures.
- Understand and ensure Enterprise Testing compliance with Wells Fargo Compliance Learning requirements.
- Manage and report Key Performance Indicators regarding completion of training requirements.
- Facilitate meetings and drive consensus with stakeholders regarding Training Program standards.
- Assist with team communication and announcements.Open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprint.
- 10+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 10+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 5+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to communicate ideas and insights in person, virtually and in writing, succinctly and with impact.
- Ability to explain complicated processes to a variety of audiences across the organization in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience speaking and presenting information to large groups of people (in excess of 100).
- Direct experience designing curriculum around testing and validation activities, as well as risk management and regulatory topics.
- Collaborate with employees and managers to identify individual formal/informal learning and development opportunities to enhance job performance and career development.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and big-picture orientation, and solve problems in a practical and sustainable manner.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, exercise good judgement and make timely decisions.
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrixed environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with front-line risk management frameworks and programs, including testing and validation activities.
- Experience with risk reporting tools such as SHRP or other GRC applications.
- Experience working in a virtual environment to effectively drive results, and manage and build relationships in a geographically dispersed team environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills.
- Applicable industry certifications: CRCM, CAMS, CIA, CPA, etc.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: company, compliance department, compliance office, corporate, counsel, court, courtroom, legal affairs, legal department, llpby Jobble
Keywords: Wells Fargo, West Des Moines , Compliance Consultant 5, Professions , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!