Conveyor Belt Technician
Company: All-State Belting
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: January 19, 2023
All-State Belting, LLC is seeking a Conveyor Belt Technician for
our West Des Moines, IA location. Our employees strive to perform
their duties in a safe, professional, and efficient manner. We
offer an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental
and vision, 401(k), vacation, sick and holiday pay. What can you
expect as a Conveyor Belt Technician? As a Technician, you are
responsible for the repair of conveyor belts including basic
mechanical maintenance. This will involve work in the branch
workshop and possibly working outside at customer sites. Training
will be provided so long as the applicants are willing to learn,
can be adaptable and have great mechanical skills. Responsibilities
- Responds to assigned customer orders to install conveyor belts
or repair as needed
- Ensure conveyor belts or systems are working effectively per
customer orders and instructions
- Certify that jobs are completed within order times
- Loads, delivers, installs, and specs equipment.
- Completes all required paperwork (time sheets, service orders,
forms, inventory, expense reports, purchase card, and equipment
- Properly identify basic conveyor system components and
troubleshoot to perform basic splices, belt cleaning and pulley
- Serves as a technical contact for assistance with the training
and ongoing technical support for other technicians and
- Performs other duties as assigned. *Qualifications:*
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Has some skilled trade experience.
* Basic rigging, lifting and slinging a plus.
* Technical training in related technical field is a plus.
* Strong team work skills
* Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
* Strong commitment to workplace health and safety issues
* Ability to lift and load equipment into vehicle and unload at
repair or installation site.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
* Mechanical skills are helpful. Job Type: Full-time Experience:
- maintenance or conveyor belt: 1 year (Preferred) Work Location:
- One location Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off Typical start time:
- 7AM Typical end time:
- 3:30pm Pay Frequency:
- Weekly This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Highly encouraged for Veterans to apply Schedule:
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime PI200601387
Keywords: All-State Belting, West Des Moines , Conveyor Belt Technician, Professions , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!