Senior IT Business Relationship Consultant
Company: Farm Bureau Financial Services
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: January 9, 2021
IT Senior Business Relationship ConsultantDo you have a passion
for driving and supporting strategic initiatives? Are you
self-driven and thrive in a fast paced, results oriented
environment? Do you have prior project/portfolio management or
business analysis experience and strong communication and
relationship building skills? If so, this IT Senior Business
Relationship Consultant opportunity could be a great fit for you!We
are seeking an energetic individual to support our Marketing &
Distribution IT department and be a part of a high performing,
collaborative team where every day is different. As an IT Senior
Business Relationship Consultant in our organization, you will be
an extension of the IT Director and have the opportunity to work
alongside our Business & IT leadership to gather and manage
priorities and maintain a strategic business portfolio. The
successful candidate would be expected to work at the macro and
micro levels with projects, performing differing roles depending on
the situation presented to them.What You'll Do:
- Help manage the Agent Compensation & Incentives, Wealth
Management, and Sales portfolios. This includes the Agent
Compensation systems, Wealth Management systems, and supporting
- Develop project charters, work with Project Sponsors to
prioritize projects and with Architects to establish high-level
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT on strategic
initiatives and projects.
- Partner with VPs and Directors in gathering and reporting
project and portfolio information, including presenting to Sr.
- Participate as a member of the M&D IT Leadership team and
help drive operational strategies.
- Provide day to day prioritization and communication support for
the Marketing & Distribution vertical in IT.
- Perform business analysis activities, oversee and/or perform
quality assurance tasks and training, and manage and help resolve
- Facilitate some project management activities, which may
include managing a project or strategic initiative.
- Work with IT Directors and Managers to meet IT Compliance
requirements.What It Takes to Join Our Team:
- College degree or equivalent plus seven years relevant
- Must have or attain knowledge of Farm Bureau products,
services, and strategies affecting the portfolio segment.
- Must possess excellent leadership, oral and written
communication, planning, decision making, and negotiation skills.
- Must be results oriented and able to adapt and deal with
ambiguous situations and manage expectations.
- Must be able to build strong relationships with the Business
- Experience in business analyst frameworks, processes and tools
- Proven ability to negotiate for competing resources and to
generate consensus among multiple interrelated priority projects.
- Must have the aptitude to learn both business and technical
terms and processes well enough to be a strong liaison between IT
and the Business.What We Offer You: When you're on our team, you
get more than a great paycheck. You'll hear about career
development and educational opportunities, an enhanced 401K with a
match, low cost health, dental, and vision benefits, life and
disability insurance options, and paid time off, including
holidays, volunteer time, and teams who know how to have fun. Add
to that an onsite wellness facility with fitness classes and
programs, a daycare center, a cafeteria, and even an onsite medical
clinic.Farm Bureau---.where the grass really IS greener!
Keywords: Farm Bureau Financial Services, West Des Moines , Senior IT Business Relationship Consultant, Professions , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!