External Wholesaler - Colorado, Utah
Company: Sammons Financial Group
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: July 9, 2019
Sammons-- Financial Group's (SFG) member companies offer some of
today's most sought after life insurance, annuity, and retirement
planning products. Unlike most financial organizations, our
companies are not publicly traded, which means we're focused on
long-term value rather than short-term earnings pressures. As a
privately held company, our leaders and employees remain
consistently focused on long-term growth, making decisions that
allow us to deliver on our commitments to customers, distribution
partners, our employees, and our communities. Individually, our
companies provide value in the products and services they offer.
Together we represent a history of strength and longevity.
Here is what you can expect when you join SFG:
- A Casual dress code which includes jeans.
- A rich company culture driven by private ownership and
intentional leadership that inspires employees to engage in our
healthy, high-performing and values based culture.
- Healthy balance between work and personal lives. Friday
afternoons off all year long, competitive PTO and generous number
of paid holidays.
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, wellness
plan, charitable giving programs, education assistance--- to name a
- ESOP- A generous 100% company funded retirement plan.
Here's what you can expect as the External Wholesaler - Pacific
Responsible for developing and implementing Sales and Marketing
strategies within the established sales territory to promote, grow
and increase the sales of Sammons Retirement Solutions' (SRS)
products. Identify and develop relationships with targeted Broker
Dealer (BD) partners and Financial Advisors to successfully market
and sell SRS products.
- In conjunction with sales management, develop sales goals,
business and marketing plans to grow sales, market share and
increase visibility for SRS.
- Partner with an Internal Wholesaler to jointly execute a
focused plan to meet activity and sales goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Financial Advisors
within established Broker Dealer partners to grow sales.
- Manage territory effectively by building relations and coverage
based on the greatest sales opportunity within the territory.
- Provide education, sales leadership and relationship management
for top producers within established sales territory.
- Deliver presentations within established sales territory
including continuing education programs, product training and value
- Manage all administrative aspects of the established sales
territory according to company policies including travel and
expenses, calendar and forward schedule, conference call
participation, email retention and other requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or
related field preferred
- 5 to 10 years of financial services sales experience,
preferably previous wholesaling experience
- Travel expectation 80 to 90%
- Series 6 and 63 required or ability to pass exam within 120
days of hire date
- State life insurance licenses required or ability to pass exam
within 120 days of hire date
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaking skills
- Strong people and relationship building skills
- Proven interpersonal skills to allow for collaborative work
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing sales
- Knowledge of the retail retirement products
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external
resources, vendors as well as other departments
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to effectively interface with senior management using
high level of professionalism
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage
- Sales strategy development experience
- Due to the financial nature and level of accountability of this
position, a credit and criminal background check is
Keywords: Sammons Financial Group, West Des Moines , External Wholesaler - Colorado, Utah, Other , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!