Echo Technologist II
Company: The Staff Pad
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: September 16, 2023
The Staff Pad has partnered with a large, well-connected
HealthcareSystem dedicated to helping you and your community live
your bestlives.----We are seeking a--Echo Tech II--to join
ourclient's staff.----We would love to discuss how you can join
this greatteam. Please apply today for more
details.------The--Following guidelines are
- Competitive Rates & Differentials based on experience.--
- Sign on bonus--- $10,000+----Benefits:----
- Medical, Dental--, Vision--, Health Savings Account, Health
Reimbursement Account, --Health Care Flexible Spending
- AD&D (Accidental Death & Dismemberment)----
- Short-Term Disability, --Long-Term Disability----
- 403B or 401K up to 6%----
- Tuition Reimbursement--, Student Loan Relief Services----
- Paid Time Off--, Holidays, Bereavement Pay, Commuter Benefits,
Adoption Assistance------Job Requirements:----
- High School graduate or G.E.D.
- Graduate of an accredited 2-year Cardiac Sonography training
program or an equivalent on
- the job training program.
- ARDMS registry as a Cardiac Sonographer.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Mandatory Reporter within 3 months of hire.
- Maintains all Echo Tech I requirements.
- Completion of Echo Tech Competencies 1,2,3,4 & 5
- Serves as mentor for cardiac sonography students.
- Adaptability to changing tasks and ability to work under
- Proficient in English.------PandoLogic. Keywords:
Echocardiography Technologist, Location: West Des Moines, IA -
Keywords: The Staff Pad, West Des Moines , Echo Technologist II, Other , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!