Company: Residence Inn West Des Moines at Jordan Creek Town
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Residence Inn West Des Moines
160 South Jordan Creek Parkway
West Des Moines, IA 50266
The Breakfast Attendant is responsible for providing exceptional service to guests in an efficient and courteous manner within the complimentary breakfast area of a hotel.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive friendly courteous and service oriented manner.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and grooming which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
- Greet and seat guests at appropriate tables in a timely manner
- Ensure quality control of menus with regard to cleanliness and appearance
- Clear clean and reset tables/hotel spaces per client request or management instruction
- Ensure all service areas are stocked organized clean and neat and all side work is complete each shift
- Accommodate any special requests made by a guest and offer appropriate alternatives when necessary
- Communicate with all departments regarding in house VIPs
- Support all areas of the beverage and food service as necessary including washing dishes by hand and/or placing them in a dishwashing machine restocking dishes glassware utensils pots and pans or other necessary equipment sweeping and mopping floors washing work tables walls refrigerators and meat blocks moving trash and garbage to designated areas
- Have a complete knowledge of standards of service for receiving a room service order
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in all applicable departments
- Carry out cashiering functions in closing checks and end of shift paperwork
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side work duties according to station rotation assignment
- Answer questions about the hotel the hotel-brand standards guest expectations the unique characteristics of the hotel local area attractions and things to do
- Perform any other duties or attend meetings as requested by management
- Produce high quality drinks including but not limited to specialty coffee and tea drinks specialty cocktails and beverage requests as required by hotel
Keywords: Residence Inn West Des Moines at Jordan Creek Town, West Des Moines , BREAKFAST ATTENDANT, Other , West Des Moines, Iowa
here to apply!