Total Care Specialist I
Company: Mediacom Communications Corporation
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Total Care Specialist I $1,000 Sign on Bonus to join a great
team! BENEFITS - AVAILABLE AFTER 60 DAYS: * Medical, Dental, Vision
Plans * 401k with Match * Vacation AND Flex time * Significantly
Discounted Mediacom Products and Services * Tuition Reimbursement *
FSA and HSA plans available * And MORE! General Responsibilities:
Qualified candidates will work to primarily answer residential
repeat/escalated customer billing issues, repeat/escalated
connectivity issues for all products (video, HSD, Phone), priority
call queues, office of the president calls, new customer and
appointment calls. This position will also support general billing,
repair, and high speed data calls as necessary. This is an
empowered universal agent position with demonstrated knowledge in
all residential products and services. Specific Responsibilities: *
Answer inbound customer calls pertaining to repeat and escalated
calls (billing and repair), VIP, and office of the president
* Provide prompt one call resolution of billing questions or
service interruptions through appropriate troubleshooting, product
knowledge, and mastery of policies and procedures
* Contact field support or the necessary level of field management
to ensure resolution to repeat issues and ensure prompt issue
* Continually maintain a working knowledge of all residential
products, services and promotions.
* Responsible for improving customer relations through professional
and courtesy one call resolution
* Offer alternate product or service solutions where appropriate to
support the customer's needs
* Must be able to maintain the highest level of performance with
regards to department scorecard standards
* Will be required to work in one or multiple call queues
* Perform other duties as assigned by management Special Job
Requirements: * Availability to work a flexible schedule which
includes days, evenings, weekends and holiday hours.
* Overtime will be required during periods of high call volume
* Performance based merit environment that includes call
performance statistics and sales opportunities Preferred
Experience/Skills: * 2+ years work experience in a customer service
or technical support role.
* Successful completion of Mediacom technical support training
programs, or equivalent experience working in a related technical
support or customer care service environment.
* Proficiency in operating a computer using a Windows based
environment including MS Internet Explorer and MS Office.
* Must be able to work under strict guidelines, and in a fast paced
customer support environment.
* Must have proven analytical thinking skills.
* Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage
* Must maintain a professional manner and "customer centric"
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated knowledge of industry products and services; such as
DOCIS, TIVO, CSG and others.
* Bachelors Degree highly preferred.
Keywords: Mediacom Communications Corporation, West Des Moines , Total Care Specialist I, Other , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!