Content Marketing Specialist
Company: ViClarity - US
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: November 15, 2022
We truly believe thatpeople matter. From our clients to our
employees, our goal is to make sure we take care of our people
ViClarity is a global leader in compliance and technology solutions
for credit unions and other regulated industries.
OurContent Marketing Specialistwill leverage exceptional writing
skills to create full-funnel marketing strategies that help grow
the business via new sales and expansion of relationships with
What Youll Be Doing
- Develop relationships with internal and external clients and
partners to bring credibility and personality to the company's
- Provide writing and editing support for ViClarity marketing and
sales efforts across a variety of formats, including website,
blogs, infographics, video scripts, white papers, email campaigns,
presentations, press releases and social media posts.
- Maintain ViClarity website content (including SEO) and keep up
to date with accurate information specific to target markets.
- Assist Marketing Director with development of content plans and
calendars to support business objectives.
- Monitor performance of ViClarity content through tools such as
Google Analytics, Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot and social media
- Analyze performance data, industry trends and competitor
activity and identify opportunities for improvement and new
Who You Are
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, proofreading and
- Ability to craft compelling and inspiring stories, while
integrating complex and technical information and adhering to brand
- Desire and ability to measure the impact of content created,
communicate that impact and advocate for new ideas and methods
related to content.
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced environment while
successfully managing and executing multiple projects on time.
- Ability to build rapport with peers, executive leaders,
clients, and partners.
- Ability to take initiative and to work both independently and
as part of a team.
- Commitment to excellence and growth mindset - curiosity and
desire to learn, grow and succeed.
Who You Are - the desirables
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing, English or related
- 2+ years of prior content marketing experience preferred.
- Experience with website CMS such as WordPress preferred.
- Experience with marketing platforms such as Pardot and HubSpot
- Experience with SEO research tools preferred.
Benefits & Perks
- Wellness Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from
competitive health, dental, and vision plans through Blue Cross
Blue Shield & Delta.
- Involvement: Opportunity to participate in DE&I, Culture,
and Wellness Groups, Volunteering, Company-wide celebrations, and
- Peace of Mind: We provide Life (3x annual salary) and
- Work-life Balance: We offer competitive PTO (accrue 20 days
each year), VTO and Parental Leave. Our goal is for employees to
take the time to do the things they love.
**Credit and criminal background verification required on all
applicants.---ViClarity is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: ViClarity - US, West Des Moines , Content Marketing Specialist, Other , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!