Landscape Designer- $1000 sign-on bonus
Company: Wright Outdoor Solutions
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: January 3, 2022
Wright Outdoor Solutions offers indoor and outdoor services to
residential and commercial customers and their communities across
the country. These services include landscape design and
installation, complete tree care, lawn care, seasonal maintenance,
a garden center, interior and exterior holiday lights and d--cor,
interior plantscaping, land clearing and mulch. Our operations are
guided by a set of values: safety, integrity, quality, teamwork,
innovation, and family. We abide by the highest ethical standards,
knowing customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and we
work as a team to deliver creative solutions to our clients.
Finally, we are proud of our family-founded history and have worked
to retain those family values in our culture since becoming
employee-owned in 2002.Position Summary:The Landscape Designer (or
Architect) is responsible for preparing detailed and creative
landscape design solutions to suit a variety of site conditions and
client preferences. The designers primary focus is on designing
uniquely desirable living spaces.Responsibilities:
- Effectively identify client needs and provide compelling
- Perform thorough site inventories.
- Measure properties and create scaled base maps.
- Efficiently create uniquely desirable, artistic and
inspirational landscape designs.
- Produce accurate estimates and prepare detailed proposals for
- Present designs and proposals to clients in both person and
- Procure/Purchase materials needed to complete your
- Provide excellent customer service and facilitate a great
- Work with construction teams to ensure successful
implementation of your projects.Required Qualifications:
- BA or Associates degree in Landscape Design and/or Horticulture
or Landscape Architecture.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in landscape
- Must possess expertise in landscape construction methods and
- Knowledge of Iowa horticulture.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office, AutoCAD, Dynacsape, UVision (or
similar design programs) a plus.Wright Outdoor Solutions Offers:
- Industry Leading Pay
- Excellent benefits including: 401K & Employee Stock Ownership
Plan (ESOP) after 1 year of employment, medical insurance, dental
insurance and vision insurance.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Support for continued education and professional
- Unique and inviting work environment.Pre-employment and
post-hiring drug screening is a condition of employment.Wright
Outdoor Solutions employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Wright Outdoor Solutions, West Des Moines , Landscape Designer- $1000 sign-on bonus, Other , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!