Total Care Specialist I
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Qualified candidates will work to primarily answer residential
repeat/escalated customer billing issues, repeat/escalated
connectivity issues for all products (video, HSD, Phone), priority
call queues, office of the president calls, new customer and
appointment calls. This position will also support general billing,
repair, and high speed data calls as necessary. This is an
empowered universal agent position with demonstrated knowledge in
all residential products and services.
- Answer inbound customer calls pertaining to repeat and
escalated calls (billing and repair), VIP, and office of the
- Provide prompt one call resolution of billing questions or
service interruptions through appropriate troubleshooting, product
knowledge, and mastery of policies and procedures
- Contact field support or the necessary level of field
management to ensure resolution to repeat issues and ensure prompt
- Continually maintain a working knowledge of all residential
products, services and promotions.
- Responsible for improving customer relations through
professional and courtesy one call resolution
- Offer alternate product or service solutions where appropriate
to support the customer's needs
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of performance with
regards to department scorecard standards
- Will be required to work in one or multiple call queues
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Special Job Requirements:
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes days,
evenings, weekends and holiday hours.
- Overtime will be required during periods of high call
- Performance based merit environment that includes call
performance statistics and sales opportunities
- 2+ years work experience in a customer service or technical
- Successful completion of Mediacom technical support training
programs, or equivalent experience working in a related technical
support or customer care service environment.
- Proficiency in operating a computer using a Windows based
environment including MS Internet Explorer and MS Office.
- Must be able to work under strict guidelines, and in a fast
paced customer support environment.
- Must have proven analytical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage
- Must maintain a professional manner and "customer centric"
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry products and services; such
as DOCIS, TIVO, CSG and others.
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred.
Keywords: Mediacom, West Des Moines , Total Care Specialist I, Other , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!