Aveanna Healthcare, the largest
pediatric home health care company in the U.S., is growing! We
are currently looking for a passionate,
empathetic, motivated, and COMMITTED individual to fill
our Client Services Supervisor position. Come join a
team that is impacting the lives of families in your
community each day.
Our Client Services Supervisors are responsible
for fostering and maintaining relationships with
patients and their families, field staff, referral sources and
other key stakeholders. You would
be managing caregiver schedules, matching qualified
clinicians with local families that align with their skillset,
background, interests, availability etc. In addition, this role
includes recruiting, payroll, and administrative tasks. This a
uniquely rewarding and challenging role that works directly with
location directors making it a great bridge
towards executive leadership opportunities for the
leading home healthcare company in in the nation.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm,
rotating on call
Compensation: Base salary, plus
monthly incentive and on call pay
Why Choose Aveanna Healthcare:
- Competitive pay including base salary, monthly incentive and on
- Opportunities to advance and grow professionally
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan*
- Company-Paid Life Insurance*
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days*
- Coordinates staffing needs according to branch location
- Primary point of contact for patient’s family regarding
- Coordinate orientation and training for new hires
- Responsible for adjusting schedules in the event of caregiver
tardiness or absences
- Actively involved in cost containment and budgeting
- Contributes towards evaluating staff performancefor
- Represents Aveanna by creating and maintaining an excellent
rapport with patients and caregivers
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and implements company
policies and procedures.
- On Call Rotation Required- Additional
compensation provided, 24/7 On Call Support to field
staff and patient/patient families.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, College degree
- Proficient in English, Bilingual a PLUS.
- Home Health experience a PLUS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, proficient in Word and
- Team player, organization skillset and ability to
- Must be able to work flexible and scheduled on-call hours
- Demonstrates an ability to identify and solve problems; uses
initiative and good judgment to reach quality decisions.
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action: Aveanna provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.