Manager, Network Operations Center
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: October 3, 2021
This position is responsible for managing the day to day activities
of the HFC Operations Center. This position includes responsibility
for HFC plant outage mangement, HFC plant improvement using
analytics, scheduling, forecasting, budgeting, as well as staff
development and training.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Strong leadership and Interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for hiring, monitoring, evaluating and training of
performance of employees.
- Provide fill-in support for operators and analysts to ensure
all opterational functions occur on-time.
- Responsible for managing multiple shifts, each shift containing
a tiered structure of support. The Manager will actively work with
all other internal organizations to resolve issues and to bring
about improvements within operations.
- Responsible for ensuring continuous process improvement, outage
management procedures and workflow integration with other support
groups as well as the field operations groups.
- Develop and implement programs to improve the customer
experience during all interactions with the Plant Maintenance
- Responsible for providing guidance through the use of our tool
platforms such as NXT, CID and numerous internal tools analyzing
Plant Performance metrics to determine work locations on a priority
- Provide data and reports to demonstrate operational efficiency
and progress towards goals as requested.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and practices are being
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS :
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Communications, Business
Administrations or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in telecommunications industry and e
xperience managing a Network Operations or Technology Call
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and
- Technology background with high degree of understanding in a
wide variety of technologies to include HFC Plant and Network
- Demonstrated use of computer programs including but not limited
to Microsoft Office, Project, etc.
- Excellent planning skills with a track record of successful
- May have to work various hours / shifts as required.
- Regular Attendance Required.
- Must be effective and capable of energizing others to achieve
- Must be able to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of Plan monitoring tools and Oracle WFM System
Keywords: Mediacom, West Des Moines , Manager, Network Operations Center, Other , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!