ENTERPRISE RISK TESTERS
Company: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Day to Day:
Insight Global is hiring multiple Enterprise Risk Testers for a top
Fortune 500 banking client in a handful of locations across the
United States. The Enterprise Testing team is responsible for the
development and design of methodologies and standards for review
activities across the Enterprise in alignment with the Risk
Management Framework, and ensuring effective and appropriate
testing, validation, and documentation of review activities for
risk programs, risks, and controls according to standards and other
applicable policies. May lead moderate to high risk or complex
review activity engagements in a matrixed environment and
communicates emerging risks to management. Identifies potential
corrective actions, and follows through on reporting, escalation,
and resolution. Completes all documentation under limited
supervision and appropriately retains all work papers (testing
schedule, templates, work-papers, deferrals, deviations, etc.).
Consults and implements initiatives with moderate to high risk.
Internal interface with business regarding risk management.
- Experience working at a Big 4 company
- Veteran status
- Experience creating, executing, and documenting compliance
- 2+ years of experience in risk management (includes compliance,
financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk,
market risk, IT systems security, business process management)
- 1+ years of enterprise financial/enterprise banking environment
- 1+ years must include direct experience in risk management
- 1+ year of testing or quality assurance, or audit experience
- Strong relationship management skills: ability to negotiate
difficult positions without harming relationships
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., West Des Moines , ENTERPRISE RISK TESTERS, Other , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!