National Sales Assistant - OnMedia
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: September 6, 2021
JOB SUMMARY : Provides administrative support
to the National-Regional Account Managers (NRAMs) and sales team
responsible for selling cable advertising. Handles processing and
managing of client orders and required account information. Creates
and assists with PowerPoint presentations and proposals. Tracks and
summarizes weekly and end of month financial reports. Compiles/
updates research, marketing materials, system information and
inventory. Serves as key liaison and point of support.
Specific responsibilities assigned to this position
include, but are not limited to:
- Performs general office organization, administrative functions
and related communications.
- Assist the National-Regional Account Managers (NRAM).
- Handles order entry, and relevant task associated with client
- Assist in the development and assembly of media kits and
updates marketing & system information.
- Create, edit and assist with PowerPoint presentations and
- Compiles weekly/monthly financial reports for NRAM(s) providing
assistance as needed.
- Assist with outbound proposals.
- Updates weekly inventory grids.
- Coordinates data and work flow through cable system offices in
conjunction with Sales offices.
- Answers incoming phone calls as a company representative,
providing accurate information or appropriate contact.
- Assist in resolution of invoice discrepancies and
- Requires regular attendance to report to work per assigned work
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- High school diploma or equivalent with one to two years general
- Good working knowledge of advertising functions and terms.
- Strong analytical skills and computer knowledge, including
- Photoshop, Publisher and design software a bonus.
- Detail oriented and knowledge of accounting/math skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent typing and computer skills.
- Excellent creative, graphic art and Power Point skills.
- Ability to work independently to meet team goals with minimal
supervision and while managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to perform all the duties and responsibilities as
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume to
Keywords: Mediacom, West Des Moines , National Sales Assistant - OnMedia, Other , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!