A few other details about the role:
• Provide full life-cycle recruiting support for our
communities. Strategize, plan and execute recruitment efforts to
attract, engage, qualify and select diverse pool of team members to
support key business functions. Manage candidates through the
recruiting life-cycle and coach and guide leaders through the
• Develop creative recruiting resources and networking
activities to attract qualified applicants. Assist in identify
sourcing strategies and drive social media presence to enhance the
employment brand for Lifespace Communities. Participate in
networking activities such as career fairs, universities and school
organizations to broaden the network of applicants.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates with
on-going relationship management.
• Provide an amazing interview experience for our
• Maintain the applicant tracking system and document candidate
activity and assist with internal reporting as necessary.
• Participate in special projects and recruitment
• Comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules,
and regulations; maintains knowledge of and follows all company
policies and procedures.
• Obtain knowledge and demonstrate the principles of Living
Lifespace , person directed care and successful aging philosophies
and their inherent core values of commitment, respect, compassion,
dedication, team work and quality. Team member will support,
actively participate and act in accordance with the principles of
the Living Lifespace service culture and be familiar with and
fluent in the language and service pillars of Living Lifespace.
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work and
And here’s what you need to apply:
• Minimum of two years of recruiting experience in a corporate
recruiting and/or search firm environment.
• Experience managing the recruiting life cycle, most
importantly sourcing, assessment and presentation of qualified
• High school diploma or GED equivalent is required, bachelor’s
degree is preferred.
• Good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes
or profiles to identify fit.
• Ability to be engaging, assertive and persistent.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability
to self-motivate, strong sense of urgency, ability to maintain
confidentiality, manage multiple tasks and work in a fast paced
environment with minimal supervision.
• Experience using an applicant tracking system.
• Demonstrate technical aptitude with strong computer skills,
including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products and
various internet sourcing methods.
• Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to perform
job duties and to interact and communicate with residents, vendors
and team members.