Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Type of Requisition:RegularClearance Level Must Currently
Possess:NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Suitability:No Suitability RequiredPublic Trust/Other
Required:NoneJob Family:Solutions ArchitectJob Description:
GDIT is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect. This
position will be the lead architect for multiple healthcare
- Responsible for design and development of enterprise
architecture upgrades to maintain compliance with contract policies
- Works with customers to define key capabilities and performance
- Develops technical roadmaps for future implementations.
- Develops business case analysis on potential projects.
- Ensures security is integrated into all architecture
- Acts as a subject-matter expert for multiple areas including;
system engineering process IA Cyber Security, and configuration
- Leads planning for implementation of system additions and/or
enhancements. Makes recommendations to program leadership and
- Evaluates new application, infrastructure and cloud decisions
in existing context of applications, infrastructure, standards,
current business strategy and future business strategy.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and
working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced IT
staff and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serves as liaison with senior clients, participating in
meetings to ensure customer needs are met.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as
- Participates in special projects as required.
,\"BA/BS or equivalent in experience, certifications technical
- AWS Certified associate architect
- AWS Certified Professional architect
- Hands on experience with AWS implementations
- Experience with Azure and GCS
- Experience with SAS (GRID, Viya) on premises or in the
- Containerization experience with Kubernetes, Docker, AWS
- Hands on experience with Big Data platforms such as EMR,
Databricks, Hortonworks, Cloudera
- Hands on experience with networking
- Hands on experience with data migrations
- Hands on experience with hybrid cloud implementations
- Hands on experience with OKTA, SAML integrations, Windows
- Soft skills to work with a broad group of individuals from very
technical, project, program and Customer facing
\"Scheduled Weekly Hours:40Travel Required:
Work Location:USA IA West Des MoinesAdditional Work Locations:We
are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, West Des Moines , Solutions Architect, Other , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!