Technology Manager 4
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: February 10, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members. Technology Manager 4 job Posting: The Technology Manager position will be leading the Quality Engineering Team that supports the Loan Production and Delivery platforms and applications within Consumer Lending. This position is within the Enterprise Quality Engineering Organization inside Enterprise IT. This director level role will be expected to perform activities included, but not limited to the following listed below:
- Achieving a clear understanding of the current EQE Strategic Roadmap and implement the same within the LP&D.
- Obtaining a deep understanding of the Technology Infrastructure/Architecture/Delivery Methods for the lines of business (LOBs) they support
- Will lead a large Quality engineering organization, set performance goals and objectives, overall leadership of QA personnel and management of their development plans.
- Closely collaborate with development and business partners to deliver high quality releases.
- Leveraging prior experience and knowledge to formulate, communicate, and implement Agile Testing Strategy that is aligned with the Agile software development lifecycle for the supported LOBs.
- Drive technology enabler initiatives such as Component test automation, API testing, In-Sprint Automation, TDD, CI/CD, in partnership with Development and business teams
- Implement initiatives to influence and modernize test engineering processes and testing techniques.
- Participate and Drive Agile transformational initiatives within the LOB.
- Relationship building across numerous groups within the business, technology and EQE organizations focused on the LOB.
- Collaborating with other areas within EQE (Enterprise Quality Engineering) to drive EQE vision.
- Budget Planning, Capacity Planning, Hiring, Retention, Talent development and associated tasks The candidate will be required to provide leadership to the Quality engineering team, coach and mentor managers and team members, handle all HR administrative duties including goal planning and reviews, utilization of staff to support testing delivery with ability to ramp up team as project demand requires - taking advantage of both onshore and offshore resources.
- 10+ years of technology experience
- 3+ years of leadership or management experience, in an IT environment
- 7+ years of leadership or management experience
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing solutions for test automation
- 2+ years of experience with one or more Agile tools used for tracking user stories or backlogs, such as VersionOne or Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
---Proven track record of Thought Leadership and leading transformation initiatives.---Proven experience driving innovative testing solutions in an Agile environment for large, complex enterprise platforms including System Integration Testing and Test Automation.---Proven Experience in Test Automation, Secure DevOps, TDD, BDD, CI/CD ( shift left approaches )---Experience with Industry standard CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, GIT, SVN, Bit Bucket, TFS, etc.---Experience with Industry standard automation tools such as Selenium Web Driver & Grid, Watir, Cucumber, NUNIT/JUNIT/SONAR, etc.---Proven ability of working and leading multiple projects/releases/initiatives balancing time and effort for successful delivery.---Strong understanding of application / system architecture and infrastructure.---Domain expertise in Financial services / Mortgage / Insurance / FinTech---Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships.---Work cross-organizationally both within Wells Fargo, with external vendors and teams both on and offshore---Proven experience as a leader/trainer/mentor in a large, complex QA organization with a demonstrated ability to implement scalable modern testing techniques and automation solutions.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, West Des Moines , Technology Manager 4, IT / Software / Systems , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!