Microsoft D365 Business Analyst
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Should have at least 7-9 years of experience as Techno
Functional Consultant to build customized solutions in the areas of
Sales, Customer Service and Marketing, using workflows, plugins, UI
- Good written and verbal communication
- Must have Certified on D365 CRM
- Should be customer facing with excellent analytical and
- Have expertise in Insurance Domain
- Worked on different CRM / XRM versions.
- Implemented complete life cycle of least 4 to 5
- Experience in agile deliveries and tight timescale
- Also having experience in on premise/ cloud, support, upgrade
and Migrations Project.
- Must worked on D365 customization and configuration.
- Proven knowledge on Workflow, business process flows, business
rules, Dashboard , Reports, Security & Authentications, Teams,
queue and SLA configuration
- Worked on Data Migration, Export\Import and Data
- Knows the MS methodology well; able to articulate and
understand the pain points of customer.
- Experience in Integration with third party applications, Web
- Aware of mobility in CRM.
- Worked on Office 365, Dynamics 365 and SharePoint API s.
Good to Have Skills:
- Unified Service Desk , WPF (used for creating external Hosted
controls and other components used in Unified Service
- Microsoft Power Platform - MS PowerApps, Power Automate, Power
Portal, Power Virtual Agent , PowerBI and CDS (Common Data
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and
implementation of enterprise scale apps
- Good to have knowledge on technologies like HTML 5 , CSS, SOAP,
- Work with Product owner on product backlog items
- Provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365
capabilities, functions and features to clients and
- Build positive client relationships by developing an
understanding of the client s business processes.
- Facilitate workshops to develop business requirements; create
demonstrations to provide proof of concept; and write functional
- Create the user stories and Write FDD of each user stories in
Devops or Jira
- Walkthrough of User stories to team and other
- Do the out of the box system configuration like security
configuration if required
- Conduct user acceptance testing, functional testing and
end-user training and support
- subject matter expert participating in the implementation of
- Provide functional solution to client, conduct workshops for
- Help the testing team, review the test cases
- Triage\Analyze the production support tickets.
Keywords: ApTask, West Des Moines , Microsoft D365 Business Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...