Android Software Developer II
Company: TKC Holdings, Inc
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Are you looking for a career with premium benefits -and the
potential for growth? ----At Advanced Technologies Group, a TKC
Holdings Company, we've created something -special, a better place
to work and grow. - Many -employees start just expecting a paycheck
but end up -with a rewarding career. - We provide exceptional
-training and a clear career path. --- About This Position Advanced
Technologies Group LLC (ATG), established in 1991 and located in
West Des Moines (IA), is the country's premier provider of software
solutions to the USA's largest judicial and correctional agencies.
- All software design, development, maintenance and support is done
by full-time employees; we do not sub-contract. - ATG is Microsoft
Gold Partner.GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:Full Stack Android software
development, ideal candidates will have well-rounded software
development experience in both native Android Development and .Net
based backend development.More important than experience in a
particular set of technologies is a person who is curious and
motivated to acquire new skills.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Develop software following corporate standards under the
guidance of senior team members.
- Development of native Android apps written using Android
- Web services written in .Net
- Test developed software prior to releasing to QA team.
- Independently write complex transact SQL statements.
- Write effective APIs as well as performant and secure Mobile
- Test software to ensure responsiveness, efficiency and
- Troubleshoot and debug production issues as needed.DEVELOPMENT
- Understand system requirement documents.
- Independently make changes to existing transaction screens to
meet the additional requirements documented while ensuring previous
business rules continue to be enforced. -
- Expertise in Android Studio and Visual Studio IDE, as well as
GIT and Azure Dev Ops
- Native Android App Development experience with familiarity with
Android Architecture Component (Services, Content Providers, Jobs
- Past experience developing software as part of a team in a
complex n-tier application environment comprising mobile apps,
websites, web services, databases, SOA etc.
- Experience with a service based architecture using
microservices and RESTful services.
- Experience writing SQL queries, stored procedures, and working
with Microsoft SQL Server.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:No
supervisory responsibilities, does have responsibility to mentor
junior developers What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four year college plus three
years' experience in software development
- Must pass background check and drug screening test. Benefits
Advanced Technologies Group, a TKC Holdings Company, offers
comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. - TKC
offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage,
vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability
and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right
package for you. - TKC also understands the importance of work life
balance and planning for the future. - To help with both of these,
employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for
the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. EEO Statement We are proud to
be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace
and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Keywords: TKC Holdings, Inc, West Des Moines , Android Software Developer II, IT / Software / Systems , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!