Sr .Net Developer/Tech Lead (Apps Systems Engineer 6)
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: May 10, 2020
Job DescriptionImportant Note: During the application process,
ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to
date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your
application for consideration. To participate in some selection
activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The
invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to
receive text message invitations, your profile must include a
mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the
contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs
and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people
who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join
our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired
to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design,
development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells
Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and
enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM,
and other channels to Wells Fargos more than 70 million global
This position is available in Investor Services Technology Team
which is part of Home Lending Servicing Technology (HLST) in the
Consumer Lending Technology Organization.
The Applications Systems Engineer 6 role is a role in which youll
will act in the highest level technical role as the team lead for
the most complex applications and initiatives, utilizing a thorough
and functional understanding of available technologies, tools,
existing design using technologies.
In this role, you will assist in the development and execution of
strategies for the transformation and simplification of Home
Lending Servicing Technology (HLST) and the associated WFHL
Servicing business line of business. This includes providing a Path
to Production for the migration and deployment of cloud native
application software in partnership with Enterprise Cloud Services.
This role provides collaboration and leadership to delivery teams
in designing strategic solutions to support the Servicing business
area and align with the EIT Technology Strategy.
The primary responsibilities of this are:
- Development and implementation of a technology strategy across
Home Lending Servicing which aligns with Home Lending and
Enterprise Information Technology strategies and goals.
- Engage & Collaborate with HLST operations leaders to address
strategic initiatives, business demands and enhancements
- Spearhead initiatives to facilitate innovation, leverage
emerging technologies and enable efficient solution delivery for
- Create and interpret analysis to develop business
recommendations resulting from business needs
- Collaborate with CLT Architecture team to produce CAD, SAS and
- Working with business, development and other partners to
create, execute and implement application Re-factor/Re-Architect
and rationalization strategies.
- Develop and integrate HLST technology strategy into the overall
EIT and WFHL strategic transformation plans and roadmaps.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the
- Analyzing highly complex business requirements designs and
writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex
computer platforms and applications.
- Providing coding direction to less experienced staff or
develops highly complex original code.
- Acting as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation
and analysis efforts.
- Verifying program logic by overseeing the preparation of test
data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Overseeing overall systems testing and the migration of
platforms and applications to production.
- Developing new documentation, departmental technical procedures
and user guides.
- Leading projects, allocating and managing the teams resources
and the work of less experienced staff.
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met
for supported area, as well as, overseeing creation of or updates
to and testing of the business continuation plan.
This position can be based at the Wells Fargo site location in Des
Moines IA. This position is NOT ELIGIBLE for relocation assistance.
Prospective candidates should reside in and/or around the target
site locations or be able to commute to either of these site for
This is a full time opportunity with a competitive compensation
package, a comprehensive benefits package including a generous PTO
program and many other benefits. For additional benefit information
- 10+ years of application development and implementation
- 10+ years of .net experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design
principles and micro services and containers
- Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, and
- Knowledge and understanding of process re-engineering and
- Knowledge and understanding of home lending or consumer
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB
stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service
providers, and architecture teams
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (System Development Life
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and
Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10 + years of SQL Server SSIS and SSRS
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
Street AddressIA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West
Des Moines, IADisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo
are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a
criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified
candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, West Des Moines , Sr .Net Developer/Tech Lead (Apps Systems Engineer 6), IT / Software / Systems , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!