Account Resolution Specialist 1 - Retail Services
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: August 12, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers
financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for
talented people who will put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll
feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team
includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services,
Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management,
Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the
professional services teams that partner with these businesses.
PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and
deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings
to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding
principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner
The Account Resolution Specialist 1 is responsible for providing
quality customer experience while working to collect and negotiate
terms of repayment on outstanding account balances. Works in a
professional, customer-centric, and high volume environment; taking
inbound calls; making outbound calls utilizing an auto-dialer or
direct dial system to determine reason for delinquency. Provides
exceptional service while being empathetic when evaluating
customers situation to provide relevant solutions. Mitigates risk
by adhering to all policies and procedures, as well as local, state
and federal regulations. Refers more complex issues to a higher
level Account Resolution Specialists.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Partner with the customer to help determine the reason for
their account delinquency and evaluate the customer's financial
situation; negotiate for full payment or create terms for
- Consistently learn and apply operational policies and State &
Federal regulations governing collection practices.
- Have structured workdays with all your calls monitored for
quality and accuracy; demonstrate strong organizational and time
management skills, in order to achieve department productivity
- Complete other duties as assigned by leadership.
Expected Start Date: 9/9/2019
Location: 7000 Vista Dr. West Des Moines, IA
Hours/Schedule: A typical schedule may include one or two evenings
until 9:00pm and/or a weekend day.
Business Operating Hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00am-9:00pm and
Saturday & Sunday, 7:00am-4:00pm.
You must be able to work any shift assigned during the regular
business operating hours.
Schedule may vary based on business needs.
Training: 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday - Friday (first 3 weeks) and
7:00am to 4:00pm Monday - Friday (final 3 weeks)
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
- You will have opportunities to participate in programs
established to help you achieve your career and development
- Progressive Career Path: Account Resolution Specialist 1,
Account Resolution Specialist 2, Account Resolution Specialist 3,
Account Resolution Specialist 4, Account Resolution Team Lead,
Account Resolution Team Manager.
- Salary - Highly Competitive Salary! Some schedules offer a 15%
shift differential, based on hours worked after 4 pm.
- Benefit packages include Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for
team member and family!
- 401k up to 6% company match!
- New Team members may be eligible to receive up to 30 paid days
off annually, to include 10 bank holidays and 2 personal
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunity!
A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. AFTER
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE
Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial
contact with you via e-mail. Please ensure your contact information
(e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo
Jobs Profile. If your contact information has changed, please
update prior to applying to this position.Required
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following:
collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales
environment; or an AA/AS degree or higher; or 2+ years of military
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows,
applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer
needs and recommend solutions
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to manage to production goals, deadlines, and various
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible,
adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or
DisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent
upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal
background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates
with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, West Des Moines , Account Resolution Specialist 1 - Retail Services, Hospitality & Tourism , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!