Company: Sheraton West Des Moines Hotel
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: March 15, 2023
The primary purpose of the Banquet Associate is to provide guests with an excellent banquet experience.
The Banquet Associate will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- S et up / breakdown banquet meeting space per Banquet Event Order instructions , including tables, table complements (salt, pepper, sugar, breadsticks, etc.), table linens, table settings, center pieces, dishes, audio-visual equipment, and all other event provisions;
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of banquet spaces , before, during and after event s ;
- Maintain communication with the guest contact person for guest needs and provide excellent customer service to all guests ;
- Serve all food and beverages to guests per company standards ;
- Observe Health Department guidelines for food handling and sanitation ;
- Manage audio-visual equipment during events ;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Sheraton West Des Moines Hotel, West Des Moines , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , West Des Moines, Iowa
here to apply!