Company: Charleys Philly Steaks, Jordan Creek Town Center
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Charleys Philly Steaks, Jordan Creek Town Center - We're
Hiring!If you love making hungry people happy and thrive in a busy,
team-oriented atmosphere, you should work at Charley's. You'll get
competitive wages, flexible scheduling, and a bunch of other cool
benefits. Did we mention that you get to work with Charley's
delicious, mouth-watering food? 'Nuff said. Your application is
waiting for you.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to
ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Quickly and accurately prepares food products following
restaurant, health and safety standards and procedures quickly and
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Properly and safely operates and maintains restaurant equipment
including grill, fryer, freezer and other related cooking equipment
while following all health and safety standards.
- Work as a "team" member to assure constant and consistent
quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Clean work area, organize and stock needed items. Move various
food, paper and cleaning items from other sections of building (or
outside building) to immediate work area.
- Stocks and executes proper rotation of products.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of grill
- Controls food production process.
- Breaks down and cleans grill area thoroughly every day as
assigned by a manager or shift leader.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather
trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle,
sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be
out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas,
etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance
and cleaning activities.
- Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or
unusual matters of significance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by
management staff or shift leaders
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive
attitude, and promptness.
- Ability to handle raw, frozen and cooked food products as well
as products in and out of temperature danger zone
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant
including moving and responding quickly for long periods of
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature
- Interact with the public and co-workers constantly during
- Practice established food handling procedures and meet any
local health regulations
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends,
and holidays, as needed
If you think you're the one we're looking for, then don't hesitate
and apply today!
To apply: text -charleys1 -to -(440) 496-7693
Job Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: $9.00 to $15.00 /hour
Keywords: Charleys Philly Steaks, Jordan Creek Town Center, West Des Moines , Grill Master/Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!