Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: November 17, 2022
*$500 SIGN ON BONUS!*
* We are hiring immediately for a full-time *CASHIER *position.
* *Location*: Wells Fargo Jordan Creek - 800 Jordan Creek Parkway,
West Des Moines, IA 50266. _Note: online applications accepted
* *Schedule*: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday, 6:30am -
3:00pm. More details upon interview.
* *Requirement*: Cashier experience preferred.
* _Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available_
* *Starting Pay*: [[$15.00]] per hour.
* *Perks: * $500 SIGN ON BONUS!
_Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination,
boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law,
applicants who are offered a position for this location may be
asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum
business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally
recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be
*We Make Applying Easy! *Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text *JOB* to *75000 *and search *requisition ID
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and
excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership
mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local
presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise,
"connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and
live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization.
Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful
corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
*Summary: *Performs cashiering duties, including making cash
transactions, verifying cash drawer, giving change, counting cash
receipts and completing cash reports. May also perform general food
service work. Maintains sanitation standards in the preparation,
service and dining room facilities.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Performs sales transactions in a timely fashion.
* Enters all sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are
* Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other
acceptable forms of payment; issues receipts to customers.
* Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
* Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a
friendly, service-oriented manner.
* Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts
ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage
* Observes customer purchases in the cafe line and differentiates
between standard portions.
* Replenishes condiments, coffee, other beverages and general
supplies while maintaining cleanliness of service areas.
* Keeps pastry case stocked.
* Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
* Ensures compliance with all sanitation, ServSafe and safety
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.*
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits
* Retirement Plan
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
* Life Insurance/AD
* Disability Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. _\*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)._
Req ID: 1118192
Location: Wells Fargo Jordan Creek - 800 Jordan Creek Parkway,West
Des Moines,IA 50266, West Des Moines, IA 50266
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Eurest, West Des Moines , CASHIER (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!