Company: Red Lobster
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: July 31, 2022
If operating a restaurant is your dream career, you can make it
happen at Red Lobster.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for leading
restaurant operations with a focus on delivering high quality
seafood and beverage service while maximizing our guest
satisfaction. You will hire, train and inspire the people that make
your restaurant standout.
Here s more of what you ll get to do:
- Driving sales and guest satisfaction
- Creating a FUN safe environment for team members to
- Ensuring compliance with all employment policies
- Managing performance of team members, including conducting
performance evaluations, training, coaching, and discipline
- Selecting top talent to add to our winning team
- Understanding, and practicing safe food handling procedures
while maintaining a clean and safe environment for guest at all
timesTrain with the best in the business AND FAST TRACK TO THE
CAREER YOU WANT!
No other restaurant company puts more effort into developing talent
than Red Lobster. We offer an award-winning 11 week in-restaurant
training program for new managers, individual development plans and
ongoing training and certification programs to keep you at the top
of your game.
Our leadership mentors and develops team members so that they can
fast track to reach their career goals. We take pride in our
commitment to giving our managers an increased degree of
flexibility to help balance their busy lives while supporting their
Enjoy work-life balance.
Our managers quality of life is very important to us. Balance is
achieved by working with everyone s schedules and having operating
hours between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. Say goodbye to early mornings and
Get benefits worth bragging about.
- Competitive base salary & achievable quarterly bonus
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental, vision
- 401K retirement savings plan (company match after 1 year of
- Paid vacation, Dining discounts, Tuition reimbursement program
and student loan supportEducation, Experience and other Key
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor s degree
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 1+ years management or supervisory experience in restaurant,
hotel, retail or general business required 2+ years casual dining
or full service restaurant management experience preferred
- ServSafe, local and state certifications or the ability to
obtain required Come join our team and find out why we have the
lowest turnover in team members and managers in the industry.
Winner of America s Best Employers- Forbes 2 years in a row. Get
Keywords: Red Lobster, West Des Moines , Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!