Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Suncrest Health Services
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: January 27, 2023
At Suncrest Hospice our goal is to change the expectation of
hospice care in your area by providing exceptional care and service
to our patients. This is achieved by allocating the resources to
increase our staff to patient ratios, thereby increasing clinical
visits while lowering clinician caseloads. We are proud to be a
Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP) certified hospice. If
you have a commitment to providing the highest quality of care to
patients and their families, we would like to hear from you!
- Actual Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off
- 401k plan with employer match and 100% vesting after 90 days of
- A culture with an emphasis on appreciating and valuing the team
- The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing national
company, with possible position upgradesThe Registered Nurse (RN)
will be responsible for providing care and services for a group of
patients, visiting patients where they reside, which could include
private homes, Skilled Nursing Facilities, and assisted living
facilities. This position is a contributing member of the
interdisciplinary team, providing expertise regarding psych-social
assessments, interventions, and knowledge of community sources. The
Registered Nurse (RN) will work in either a Case Management,
Admissions, or Resource role.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure (in good standing) in
the state(s) of practice
- Works well within a team environment to collaborate daily with
nurses, social workers, chaplains, volunteers, and CNA
- Work closely with patients on a 1-1 level but get strong
support from a patient care team.
- Can work independently and on your own from a day-to-day basis
with activities which include: phone, email and written
communication, meetings with a variety of healthcare professionals,
and an understanding of hospice rules and regulations.
- Time management skills to manage visits, documentation,
meetings (i.e.: to scheduled visits, attend required meetings,
respond to urgent needs by prioritizing and triaging multiple
- Ability to learn an electronic medical records system.
- Must be willing to drive with reliable transportation, valid
drivers license, and auto insurance, to be able to travel across
the service areaMPIARequisition ID: 2022-4479 External Company URL:
Keywords: Suncrest Health Services, West Des Moines , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!