Travel Interventional Radiologic Technologist / Cath Lab Technologist
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: August 2, 2022
We're looking for a Travel Interventional Radiologic Technologist /
Cath Lab Technologist, working in the Healthcare Systems & Services
industry in Indiana, United States.We're looking for a Travel
Interventional Radiologic Technologist / Cath Lab Technologist,
working in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry in Texas,
USAPay Rate: $2900 - $4800 weeklyResponsibilities:
- Assist with clinical, technical and administrative functions on
a daily basis.
- Verify patient identification, history, diagnosis and procedure
for both diagnostic and interventional cases.
- Assist with procedural preparation, supplies and maintain the
sterile field according to the standards of care.
- Assist in sterile procedures per physician preference, policy
- Operate Interventional Angiography Systems in dedicated
- Be responsible for the operation and quality control of the
Imaging System in a safe and competent manner supporting the ALARA
- Alert the physician of intra-procedural dose thresholds and
- Ensure all team members understand and comply with the
principles of radiation safety to include time, distance, proper
care and use of lead aprons and dosimetry badges.
- Be responsible for additional procedural equipment set up and
- Assist with pre and post procedural patient care.
- Actively participate in room turnover, patient transfer,
terminal cleaning, stocking and quality improvement
- Perform additional duties as required. Experience Required for
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred
- Clinical Interventional / Cath Lab background.
- Familiar with Interventional Radiology, Neuro Interventional,
Cath Lab, EP, Structural Heart, or Hybrid Vascular OR
- Valid Certificate: RT(R)(ARRT), RCIS, RCES
- Valid State license (or Eligible to apply)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Ability to interact with patient, client and team members in an
autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, West Des Moines , Travel Interventional Radiologic Technologist / Cath Lab Technologist, Healthcare , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!