Registered Nurse - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Independence Village
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Registered Nurse - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!Independence Village of
Waukee - Skilled Nursing/LTCTenured stable leadership team!All
Shifts Available - Additional Shift Premium on 2nd shift!Free meals
provided to staff, scrub tops included, and more!Employee Referral
Bonus Program - $1,500! Both the referral and the employee who is
referred will receive this!Growth opportunities available starting
day one including tuition reimbursement for your education and lead
role potential! Text "IVWKRN1" to 515-200-7647 to applyPosition
Summary:The RN is expected to provide comprehensive 1440 care to
patients through the activities of assessment, planning, and
provision of direct nursing care within our policies and
- Licensed as an RN through the State Board of Nursing.
- A minimum of 6 months nursing experience within the last two
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Compliance with accepted professional standards and
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little
- Must possess and maintain good physical stamina and mental
- Must have excellent observation, good nursing judgment, and
good oral and written communication skills.
- Avid team player.
- Provide direct patient care as defined in the State Nurse
- Formulate, implement and evaluate plans for patient care.
- Assess and evaluate the care needs for each patient.
- Utilize good judgment in delegating nursing care assignments as
determined by your assessment.
- Perform medical therapeutic measures prescribed and delegated
by the physician.
- Knowledge of and evaluation of current trends and changes in
nursing and medical practices.
- Assume authority, determine priorities and delegate tasks to
staff assigned to you.
- Give a clear and accurate report of the patient's condition to
the on-coming staff.
- Understand and carry out administrative policies of the unit
- Understand and follow the written nursing procedures for each
- Participate in personal and professional growth and
- Maintain a professional attitude and demeanor.
- Follow safe lifting practices, per policy.
General Working Conditions:This position entails standing for long
periods of time. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is required to communicate effectively with others, sit,
stand, walk and use hands to handle keyboard, telephone, paper,
files, and other equipment and objects. The employee is
occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. This position
requires the ability to review detailed documents and read computer
screens. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. The work environment requires appropriate interaction with
others. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Occasional travel to different locations may be required.Connecting
Seniors, Families and CommunitiesFor over 37 years, our senior
living communities have served seniors and their families across
Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, and Tennessee, with each
location offering unique services including independent, enhanced,
and assisted living, as well as memory care and rehabilitation and
skilled nursing. Through forming authentic connections and
committing to creating the absolute best experiences each day for
our residents and their families, we've created a special culture
within our communities that allows our employees to do their best
work and our residents to shine every day.
Not Just Making Every Day Great. Making Every Minute Great. There
are 1,440 minutes in every single day. We aspire to make each one
of them an exceptional moment. This philosophy is supported by our
6 powerful, yet simple pillars: Dream Big, Have Courage, Take
Initiative, Be Accountable, Give Back & Enjoy it. We strive to
fulfill the aspirational yet unattainable goal of creating the
absolute best experience with every person, in every interaction,
every minute of every day.
It begins with empowering our employees. Every employee, at every
level of the company, is expected to perform like a leader.
Everyone is encouraged and expected to put the needs of each other
above everything else. No one here just "does their job" The
mission is to create the absolute best experiences. This emphasis
on putting people first has helped us successfully grow for the
We have developed an environment that attracts dreamers,
adventurers, creators, givers and believers to seek career
opportunities with us. We find people who believe that true
happiness is only found in the service of others. We want
high-performers with diverse skill-sets and big hearts. We treat
each other as family and find that close collaboration creates the
If you love serving others, and are looking for an opportunity to
thrive, CommonSail Investment Group and our businesses is your
This classification description is intended to indicate the general
kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that are required of
positions given this title and should not be construed as declaring
what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular
position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify
the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work
of the employees under her/his supervision. The use of a particular
expression or illustration describing duties shall not exclude
other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of
difficulty.Equal Opportunity EmployerClick on glassdoor to see our
Keywords: Independence Village, West Des Moines , Registered Nurse - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!, Healthcare , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!