Project Manager 3
Company: Wells Fargo Bank
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: November 6, 2019
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact
information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your
current resume prior to submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy
our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially.
We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the
center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team
where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique
skills and experience.Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all
begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.The
Enterprise Complaints Management Office (ECMO) plays an integral
role in having an enterprise view of our customer concerns,
identifying risks in a timely manner, providing enhanced reporting
capabilities at the line of business and Enterprise levels, and
delivering a variety of benefits to our business. This Office
includes four main functions: Executive Complaint Operations, Data
Analytics and Reporting, Quality Assurance, and Complaints Shared
Services. Together these teams focus on capturing, researching, and
resolving customer dissatisfaction; executing deep root cause
analysis; and proactively identifying continuous opportunities that
are engineered to improve our customers' experience and drive out
dissatisfaction.The RoleThe Enterprise Complaints Management Office
is actively searching for qualified candidates to join an exciting
new team. Project Managers have critical responsibility for
managing the schedule, risks, and execution complexities of our
highly complex and highest risk/size, or broad efforts. These
project managers will report under the ECMO Delivery Management
Leader within the ECMO Change Delivery Team.These positions will be
initially responsible for the teams delivering products our
telephony program supporting our enterprise complaints office
contact center, and may evolve to support additional working teams
in this space (or the complaints case management space). They will
also be responsible for keeping their work efforts compliant in the
enterprise project methodology policy including all ceremonies and
artifacts. The project teams managed will be responsible for
project dependencies, planning, progression, costs, status
reporting, and risk management. Work assignments can change and may
be technical or non-technical as well as Agile teams or other
delivery frameworks.Project Managers partner and collaborate with
other delivery teams across the ECMO and lines of business to
ensure the best customer experiences and team member
- Manage a group or series of projects associated with a specific
business strategy to obtain benefits and controls; develop and
revise project plans, budgets, and status.
- Participate with teams collaborating on all activities
(including strategy and ideation), in a project life-cycle
(initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing)
associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across
multiple lines of business.
- Consult with business partners to clarify and define project
requirements and business case, including development of a project
- Develop and revise complex project plans and budgets works with
users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues
to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines, while
demonstrating strong organizational skills and ability to adjust
for shifting priorities.
- Create and deliver effective presentations to senior management
on projects goals and plans, including status reports.
- Leverage the right tools for the right tasks MS Office
applications, Project, Visio, Live Meeting, and SharePoint.
- Deliver business results (usually iteratively) manage the
project and risk mitigation plans.
- Engage and support several agile teams or traditional work
initiatives simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines amid
- Effectively leverage resources.
- Collaborate effectively with internal customers and
- Bridge differences between parties at all levels of the
organization to come to an agreed upon solutions.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how
the business will successfully execute their plans.
- Establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between
usability and performance needs.
- Navigate the intersection between program office, subordinate
projects, business operations, technology and other partner
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources; reconcile
conflicts break-down high-level information into details.
- Leverage strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the
following: project management, project delivery, project
methodologies, digital product/program management, strategic
planning or implementation
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience or certification in SAFe Agile portfolio management
- Experience or certification in Agile roles, teams
- Experience or certification in BIZBOK/business
- Experience organizing matrixed teams across multiple locations
while exhibiting proven skills in problem solving, coaching,
technical expertise, collaboration/facilitation, and driving
- Experience with AI, Complaints Management/Policy, or other
customer event management
- Flexibility to shifting priorities and work assignments,
ability to shift between project work or project complexity
- Demonstrated success managing initiatives through
organizational, transformational and cultural change
- Strong partnership and collaboration skills across Wells Fargo
- with proven ability to manage effectively in a matrixed
organization, developing partnerships with many business and
functional areas and identifying trends, which may present
opportunities or reflect gaps in the business.
- Proven success using quantitative techniques to turn data into
- Advanced knowledge of organizational procedures, operations and
applicable compliance rules and regulations
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo Bank, West Des Moines , Project Manager 3, Executive , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!