Home Lending OC Strategic Execution Marketing Program Manager (Marketing Program Manager 1)
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: July 9, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers
financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for
talented people who will put our customers at the center of
everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll
feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Marketing is to build the best possible brand,
experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders
that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to
driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this
mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated
marketing strategies across Wells Fargos business lines and
geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and
analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer
messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out
capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized
and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
This position will be responsible for managing and executing Home
Lending marketing, service initiatives and campaigns. Reporting to
the Strategic Execution Manager, this position will focus on
translating marketing strategies into communication channels and
touch points for Home Lending direct to consumer and email
campaigns. This role includes responsibilities for defining the
marketing programs, measuring performance metrics, understanding
customer segments / targets, communicating status and reporting
- Coordinating the development and execution of Home Lending
direct to consumer service and marketing efforts across marketing
channels. Including, but not limited to: project management,
creative development, data management, print production,
distribution and campaign analysis.
- Partnering with Operating Committee (OC) marketing teams to
align strategic assignments and translate strategies into an
integrated communications channel strategy that will deliver
- Developing and aligning channel strategies that deliver the
highest impact results and application of key learnings across
digital and offline channels.
- Project management of campaign work including rigorous focus on
managing scope, timelines, budgets, approvals and execution.
Maintaining and communicating campaign calendars and timelines to
OC Marketing partners. Socialize campaign results within
- Partnering closely with Insights & Analytics (I&A) to
measure and optimize campaign performance, create and deliver test
and learn plans, analyze campaign results and recommend changes to
future campaigns to improve performance.
- Collaborating with in-house Marketing partners and external
agencies to develop compelling campaign creative and testing
opportunities across direct to consumer and digital channels that
deliver integrated and effective customer communications.
- Partnering closely with COE teams including Marketing Execution
to efficiently implement integrated campaigns.
- Securing and documenting project details and approvals in our
campaign management system (Aprimo).
- Striving to improve executional efficiencies by streamlining
campaigns as needed
- Understanding and adhering to all Wells Fargo policies and
brand guidelines in alignment with the Vision and Values of Wells
- Ensuring marketing programs comply with all legal and
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Superior project management skills including the ability to
handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix
environment and build effective business partnerships with all
levels of team members
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into
executable plans to meet business objectives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
Other Desired Qualifications
- Home Lending marketing experience
- Email channel experience
- Aprimo experience
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business
and marketing objectives
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to take
initiative to quickly remediate issues as they arise
- Ability to develop a comprehensive creative brief and evaluate
creative executions (copy and design)
- Experience developing multi-channel marketing strategies (Web,
direct mail, email, etc.).
- Effective communicator, with the ability to clearly articulate
and present ideas in a concise manner and be able to prepare
effective written material
- Knowledge of Letter shop and print production processes.
- Must be flexible and able to re-prioritize depending on
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly-changing, matrixed
organization while managing competing priorities
- Exceptional analytical skills and strategic thinker that can
extrapolate learnings, trends, and opportunities from consumer
research and sales data
- Self-starter with the ability to plan, execute, and manage
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Street AddressIA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MODisclaimerAll
offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, West Des Moines , Home Lending OC Strategic Execution Marketing Program Manager (Marketing Program Manager 1), Executive , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!