Technology Manager 4 - Infrastructure Management Services Governance Leader
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: July 7, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs
and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented
people who will put our customers at the center of everything we
do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued
and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design,
development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells
Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and
enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM,
and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global
The Infrastructure Management Services Governance leader is
accountable for oversight and governance for Monitoring and
Logging. The team handles all business as usual activity aligned
with the ownership of approximately 25 applications, inclusive of
vulnerability management, drift management, lifecycle management,
disaster recovery testing and metric reporting. Additionally there
are specific registered controls for Monitoring and Logging that
run daily which need management oversight as they execute and
This leader works closely with application team owners/engineers to
ensure that oversight, governance and controls are tested and
The Infrastructure Management Services Governance Leader will:
* Establishes operational objectives and assignments and delegates
assignments to direct report managers.
* Work closely with the team to perform continuous service
* Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data
requires an evaluation of intangible factors.
* Regularly interact with senior management or executive levels on
matters concerning several functional areas, divisions and/or
* Challenge the team to develop innovative ideas and solutions to
stay ahead of customer needs and ensure efficient operation.
* Collaborate with internal business and technical partner teams to
improve effectiveness of delivery and reduce/eliminate wasteful
activities (maintain service and operating level agreements)
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by
leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you
* Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where
your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work
that energizes them.
* Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and
hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and
feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and
managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
* 10+ years of technology experience
* 3+ years of leadership or management experience, in an IT
* 3 + years of technology management experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
* Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
* Experience working for a global company and managing a global
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
* Operational risk, conduct risk or compliance domain
* Experience delivering complex enterprise wide information
* Ability to manage application development efforts
* Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
* Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the
candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, West Des Moines , Technology Manager 4 - Infrastructure Management Services Governance Leader, Executive , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!