Finance Sr Manager, Recovery & Resolution Planning
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Job DescriptionFINANCE SENIOR MANAGER RECOVERY & RESOLUTION
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal to satisfy our customers financial
needs and help them achieve their dreams. Were looking for talented
people who will put our customers at the center of everything we
do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and
inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Cross-Enterprise Finance is seeking a talented finance professional
to join its Resolution and Recovery Planning Financial Forecasting
Team. The team is responsible for leading, directing and ensuring
completion of financial forecasts that accompany the firm-wide
Resolution and Recovery plans. The team works across the entire
Wells Fargo enterprise and helps to develop and lead complex
processes both current and future. Ability to deal with ambiguity
is needed as new processes and systems are created and regulatory
guidance evolves. The role will manage the financial projections
Position responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing a team of senior finance consultants in multiple
- Provide guidance, schedules and tasks to a wide area of key
stakeholders for Recovery and Resolution financial forecasts
- Coordination of Recovery and Resolution planning forecasting
activities among multiple stakeholders including Asset Liability
Management, Capital Management, Liquidity Risk Management and
Financial Planning and Analysis, among others.
- Knowledge of, and continued enhancement of Recovery and
Resolution forecasting tools and models
- Manage the creation of Recovery planning balance sheet and
income statement results, working directly with key stakeholders
including Capital & Liquidity, among others.
- Strategic evaluation and application of complex and rapidly
evolving regulatory financial analysis requirements and
- Communicate with and respond to questions from regulatory
agencies, internal and external auditors and risk groups.
- Ensure adherence to model risk governance, as well as Recovery
and Resolution planning policies
- Preparation of additional ad-hoc analyses/presentations and
completing special projects within tight deadlines.
- Producing well-written succinct presentations for senior
management, including the board of directors
- 5+ years of management experience
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the
following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the
following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Demonstrated success and mastery managing in a matrixed
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of recovery and resolution
planning, in addition to knowledge of other forecasting
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Financial modeling experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and
work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across
all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and
adaptability are important
- Experience in finance, strategy, accounting or related
analytical-focused role within the banking / financial services
industry, preferably for a US G-SIB
- Understanding of Microsoft Access and SQL
- Understanding of the Wells Fargo organization, its business
lines, legal entities and financial systems
- Demonstrated experience with interpreting and / or compliance
with complex regulatory requirements.
- Exposure to broker dealer entities and the business activities
they conduct, including derivatives, securities financing,
- Demonstrated working knowledge of wide range of bank or
financial institution products and services.
- Ability to contribute to large and complex projects related to
balance sheet and income statement analysis.
- Ability to proactively develop relationships to achieve
- Comfort with defined and undefined responsibilities which may
evolve over time.
- Demonstrated experience with interpreting and building
processes and output to comply with complex regulatory
- Demonstrated risk and control knowledge and experience
evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of controls, including
the development of control test requirements and documentation of
- Experience in compliance, operational risk management, or
DisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent
upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal
background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates
with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, West Des Moines , Finance Sr Manager, Recovery & Resolution Planning, Executive , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!