Manager in Training - Sales
Company: Slumberland Furniture
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Manager in Training -Sales
At Slumberland, you'll find a kind, friendly, and supportive
environment that values love, dignity, and respect. We share a
common goal of providing an exceptional customer experience and
quality furniture for a great price!
What Slumberland provides:
We are committed to our Manager in Training program to provide you
with the resources and development to reach your careers goals.
Develop your leadership ability to manage sales, operations and day
to day retail functions. Our commitment of promoting from within
coupled with our dedication to our focused learning program will
lead to success.
Slumberland offers best in class benefits including:
- Competitive wages: Guaranteed minimum $43,000 with potential to
earn up to $75,000 in first year.
- Full benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, short
term and long term disability and more.
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off in your first year, plus 24
hours of PTO from first day.
- Generous merchandise discount
- Retirement and Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement program
Essential function and Accountability:
- Assist in managing the sales, operation and administrative
functions of a corporate store including staffing, sales
management, sales training, back room, inventory control, customer
service and more.
- Learn and perform all duties and responsibilities of a Sales
Associate in concert with Slumberland sales strategies that
demonstrate, by personal example, the desired standards of conduct
and work performance achieving personal results.
- Support and learn management responsibilities for all displays,
housekeeping, clearance maintenance, and product flow.
- Participate with manager in recruiting, interviewing, selecting
and developing store employees. Provide input on associate
- Adheres to safety policies and practices and consistently
models safe behaviors and risk reduction procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or minimum 4 years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Point of Sale (POS) systems experience preferred.
- Maintains a safe and insurable driving record that will allow
for driving on company business.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
- Relocatable to multiple Mid- West areas.
Keywords: Slumberland Furniture, West Des Moines , Manager in Training - Sales, Executive , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!