Company: Aston Carter
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: March 15, 2023
- Complete Tax reviews and prepare taxes
- Provide feedback to Tax Prep team on: Reviews, Production,
Quality, Goals, Development needs and plan, coaching, etc.
- Lead daily, weekly, and monthly team meetings
- Hold team accountable in every aspect of the job
- Set and understand Goals for the team
- Action plan how those goals are going to be accomplished
- Coach, develop and train team in areas they need help with
- Understand staffing needs and future capacity model based on
workload today and workload for the following year.Skills &
- Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- 5-8 years of Tax Preparation experience.
- 3-5 years of Management experience.
- Lacerte experience would be a plus. About Aston Carter: Please
Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you
via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from
you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career
opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business.
Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join
our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and
delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have
the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in
1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm,
providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than
7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and
more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by
seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's
workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative
solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston
Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a
reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of
the job application process or interviewing process due to a
disability, please call or email for other accommodation options.
However, if you have questions about this position, please contact
the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The
Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this
Keywords: Aston Carter, West Des Moines , Tax Manager, Executive , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...