Structured Cabling Project Manager
Company: Master Builders of Iowa
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Wolin Mechanical - Electrical is committed to our goal of
Building Sustainable Solutions. Established in 1920, we are a full
service Design Build MEP Contractor, built on long term
relationships maintained through keeping our commitments and
innovative collaboration. This position's responsibilities include:
Project Management * Supports and provides input to develop
strategies; goals and objectives specific to project execution at
each project phase.
* Oversees project activities, functions and resource use.
* Identifies required resources to implement project strategies and
achieve project goals.
* Develops and manages project plans and schedules; scopes of
* Transition project management and engineer activities from design
to construction phase and construction to completion phase.
* Manage project deliverables and resource allocation to meet
deadlines without sacrificing quality.
* Assist with the production, management and maintenance of
structured cabling system standards and specifications.
* Develop design/construction documents, project budgets, customer
proposals, coordination with system vendors, monitor and inspect
* Mitigates risk on behalf of the company. Project Controls *
Assumes financial responsibility for project including accurate,
timely and relevant reporting to stakeholders
* Facilitates invoice payments from clients and to
* Reviews subcontractor billing
* Prepares client and subcontractor change orders
* Monitors, controls and reports on the financial performance of
* Drafts subcontracts and purchase agreements
* Monitors and proofs change issue log EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE *
RCDD preferred but not required.
* Proven experience in structured cabling systems for voice, data,
fiber optics, outside plant, paging, sound masking, CATV and CCTV.
* Experience in project management and estimating of structured
* Experience working with General Contractors, Consultants,
Engineers and End Users.
* Familiarity with various system manufacturer's product lines.
* Knowledge of industry standards (BICSI, NEC, EIA/TIA).
* Ability to read and understand blue prints.
* Highly developed organizational skills, attention to detail and
ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
* Ability to build new business with strong presentation and
closing skills. Compensation is commensurate with experience and
qualifications. Send detailed resume to: Wolin Mechanical
Electrical Attn: Human Resources 1720 Fuller Road West Des Moines,
IA 50265 Or email to: info@ Equal Opportunity Employer, including
disabled and veterans. View Company Information To see other
positions, click here.
Keywords: Master Builders of Iowa, West Des Moines , Structured Cabling Project Manager, Executive , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!