Arby's Shift Manager
Company: DRM Arby's
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: November 14, 2022
Employer: DRM Inc.Why should you join the DReaM Team?
- To be part of a family focused culture that allow you
flexibility in your schedule to achieve your family dreams, improve
your quality of life, and inspire the customer!
- As a member of our team you will have the opportunity an
support to develop your professional and personal skills by
participating in our free leadership development curriculum.
- Additional benefits to you can include; free and discounted
meal benefit, comfortable working attire (you can wear JEANS!),
career advancement opportunities, as well as health
benefits!Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance*Paid Time Off*Employee
Referral Bonus OpportunitiesYears of Service Program401(k)
Plan*What will you be doing in the restaurant?
- Inspire and supporting your team to provide their best service
to customers in ensuring they meet their hunger needs to fulfill
their DReaM's in making a difference in our communities. Examples
including but not limited to:
- Lead and inspire your team to ensure our customers have a
positive and inviting experience by providing positive feedback and
- Ensure the restaurant remains clean and provides a safe
environment by utilizing maintenance and food safety
- Be adaptable to a variety of situations to support your team's
abilities and knowledge to handle their roles in meeting customer
- Remain calm and utilize your knowledge to help diffuse and
resolve customer issues and employee wellness concerns.
- Provide coaching and positive feedback to your team in
developing their professional and personal skills to take on new
- Make positive and inspiring relationships with customers and
coworkers to fulfill yours and their quality of life.
- Have FUN!What does it take to join the fun & inspiring DReaM
- The desire to grow and succeed in your personal & professional
development. Ex: Display strong, effective people oriented
relationship skills, and master foundational professional
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs, and use your hands to
prepare the meatiest sandwiches.
- Display drive, determination, punctuality, and maintain
responsibility in working scheduled shifts.
- Have experience leading a diverse team in a restaurant capacity
- Adequate driving record to include valid driver's license &
- Ability to work flexible hours and work independently as well
with a variety of personalities.
- Background check completed satisfactorily * be at least 18
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced
environment.DRM is EOE*Based on Eligibility
Keywords: DRM Arby's, West Des Moines , Arby's Shift Manager, Executive , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!