Loan Administration Manager 1
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: September 10, 2020
Job DescriptionImportant Note: During the application process,
ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to
date and upload your current resume when submitting your
application for consideration. To participate in some selection
activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The
invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to
receive text message invitations, your profile must include a
mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the
contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs
and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people
who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join
our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired
to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and
consumers, in addition to operating one of the most extensive
banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent,
and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal
lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for
our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with
providing the products and services that will help them realize
their financial hopes and dreams. Weve built our team of top
professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they
have what's needed to succeed.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is seeking to hire a front-line Loan
Administration Manager 1 within the Consumer Banking Group Customer
Account Management Team, specifically for the Remittance Operations
Reversal team. This position manages Loan Servicing Specialists
responsible for reversing transactions from a loan and reapplying
or refunding per customer request.
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external
- Develop and provide coaching for team members
- Managing team members in a fast paced environment with ability
to prioritize workload
- Monitor work queues to ensure internal SLAs are being met.
- Monitor productivity and quality standards to ensure team
members are meeting required standards.
- Handle escalated requests while partnering with others
- Ensuring compliance with Wells Fargo, investor, legal,
regulatory and business policies
- Participates in the implementation of work procedures, policies
and methods to ensure compliance with Wells Fargo, legal, investor,
regulatory, and/or business policies which directly affect the work
unit and may affect other departments or outside customers
- Represents the Reversal Team on projects that have an impact to
- Manages quality control processes for the team to mitigate any
- Drives Customer Excellence and Improvements to Customer
- Open and monitor change controls and write procedures
**Office based position only.
As aTeam Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by
leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where
your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work
that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing
and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and
feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and
managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the
following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or
sales environment demonstrated through work or military
- 1+ year of team leadership or management experience
demonstrated through work or military experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet
changing business needs
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and
- Ability to lead and operate collaboratively, execution focused,
and results oriented
- Strong risk management leadership skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of cash management environment
- Knowledge and understanding of home equity or mortgage
- Experience partnering in projects that have impact to the
- Experience managing quality control process for the team
- Comfortable taking an escalated call as needed
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Change management experience
- Adapt to the needs of the business and deal effectively with
quickly changing priorities.
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other
business and functional areas
- Quality assurance experience
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Ability to assess current processes/procedures and make
recommendations for efficiency
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement
solutions, and influence change
- Ability to lead, train, and provide feedback to staff and
- Ability to proactively manage and mitigate issues
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry:
compliance, regulatory, or legal operations
- Champion of Change
- Experience with Fidelity/CPI/LPS/LIS/MSP, GEM, ICMP, and
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory
requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these
requirements including acceptable background check investigation
results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory
requirements including additional screening and required reporting
of certain incidents.
Street AddressIA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West
Des Moines, IADisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo
are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a
criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified
candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, West Des Moines , Loan Administration Manager 1, Executive , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!