Digital Marketing Strategist - Marketing Technology (hybrid)
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Zirous is an accomplished information technology and consulting
company based out of West Des Moines, IA. For over 36 years, Zirous
has been committed to executing best practices and going above and
beyond industry standards to provide viable solutions for customers
in all things data & analytics, marketing technology, cloud
adoption, enterprise integration, identity & access management, and
custom application development.
Our technology partners include: Adobe Marketo, AWS, Microsoft,
MuleSoft, Okta, Oracle, Stealthbits, Tealium, Vertify, and many
Zirous has also been recognized as a Top Workplace in the State of
Iowa across multiple years! Join our fantastic team today!
Location: This position will work in a hybrid model with both work
from home (remote) days on each Monday and Friday, as well as
on-site days at the West Des Moines, IA office every Tuesday,
Wednesday, Thursday. Zirous offers a flexible schedule so that you
can work to meet business needs and your personal needs.
What You'll Be DoingAs a Digital Marketing Strategist on our
Marketing Technology team, you'll collaborate with our certified
implementation consultants as they implement various marketing
technologies from marketing automation, CRM, CDP, analytics,
webinar, event management and middleware systems to aid clients in
leveraging the technology to drive business outcomes.
Key areas of focus include:
- Working with clients (and our implementation consultants) to
gather requirements and translate business needs into the technical
execution of campaigns through our automation platforms.
- Detailing user experience and customer journey best
- Working knowledge of marketing technology tools to guide in the
development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign
flow builds, emails, landing pages, forms creation as well as
testing and reporting.
- Detailing best practices with it comes to lead nurturing and
- Assisting clients with business processes and strategies as
leads and contacts move through the sales funnel.
- Understanding the client's channel management strategy and tech
stack (big picture) while making recommendations on how to best
utilize the technology, people and processes in place at clients to
achieve the integrated campaigns with optimal outcomes. This could
include modifications of processes and training client staff
members to increase success outcomes.
- Work alongside Client's CRM team to ensure marketing and sales
data are synced and correctly mapped between systems.
- Provide recommendations on add-on applications (ABM/data
management/events/webinars/etc) and how they can be leveraged in
campaigns to drive success.
- Direct collaboration with clients virtually for workshops,
training sessions and campaign strategy sessions.
- Help identify audience and segments to be used in
- Create detailed road maps and project plans to work within the
overall scope of the project.
- Other duties as assigned.
What to expect
- To work independently on your individual tasks, but also work
as part of a team on a variety of initiatives. Your digital
marketing input is wanted and needed - team collaboration is
- To work alongside some of the smartest people you'll ever know.
You'll learn from them, and they'll learn from you.
- LOTS of perks: catered lunches, snacks, beverages, social
hours, on-site gym & shower facility, small group activity options
outside of work (think axe throwing, bowling, pickleball, go-karts,
and more), and a flexible work schedule with the ability to work
remotely and in the office.
- Recognition for a job well done! Employee of the Month and
Employee of the Year awards with bonus amounts for each.
- Company-wide lunches on-site and remotely.
- Lunch and Learns (throughout the year we educate each other on
different industry topics).
- Casual dress - jeans, sweatshirts, and flip flops are all
acceptable while in our office or while working from home. We do
dress up when client-facing, but don't worry if you are just
graduating and don't have business clothes - we offer a clothing
- Professional development opportunities: certifications,
continued education, speaking engagements, etc.
- Much, much, more!
- A BA/BS in Business or Marketing related fields or equivalent
- A strong desire to learn and passion for both marketing and
- Ability to analyze current practices and make recommendations
to drive improvement across email KPIs including deliverability,
open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, unsubscribe
rates and more.
- Well-versed in personalization tooling of the applications we
support to make recommendations around the use of dynamic content,
tokens, segmentations and A/B testing .
- Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks
while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Experience with multi channel, multi dimensional marketing
- Ability to clearly explain complex technical ideas to multiple
audiences both verbally and in writing
- Strong working knowledge (ideally 2-3 years) of marketing
automation platforms (Marketo preferred) and CRM systems
- Strong ability to work well with others and work in cross
- Advanced presentation skills and comfortable working with
- Strong knowledge of email and digital marketing
- Attention to detail in everything that you do
- Accustomed to working in fast-changing or evolving
- Experience working in a B2B environment and/or hybrid B2B/B2C
- Knowledge and experience with opt-in, unsubscribe and consent &
preferences best practices.
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Velocity Script is preferred but
- Contributing to the success of a high caliber team
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k)
- An environment that fosters personal and professional
- Hybrid model of in-office and work from home days each
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities to work on exciting and varied projects
- Flexible time off (FTO) - Unlimited time off - take what you
need while still supporting your team members and Zirous
- Paid holidays
- Cell phone subsidy and discounts through Verizon
- We value our employees' personal time, career desires and life
Zirous is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Zirous, West Des Moines , Digital Marketing Strategist - Marketing Technology (hybrid), Advertising , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!