Technical Architect - Marketing Technology
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: February 24, 2021
For over 34 years, Zirous has established its reputation for
being an accomplished information technology and consulting
company. Having partnerships with Marketo, Tealium, Oracle,
MuleSoft, SailPoint, AWS, Microsoft, Splunk, Stealthbits, and Okta,
in addition to the many other technologies we work with, Zirous is
committed to executing best practices and going above and beyond
industry standards to provide viable solutions for customers.
We are seeking a Technical Architect to join our Marketing
Check out today to learn more about our services and career
What You'll Be Doing
- Work on a variety of projects as a full-time consultant and
technical subject matter expert - length of projects and types of
client industries will vary.
- Provide expert and specialized hands-on technical support,
consultation and coaching to clients.
- Creates marketing automation implementation plans to include
sales and marketing alignment, lead-to-revenue strategies, database
requirements, automation configuration, and functional mapping of
- Collect, aggregate, and analyze data. Solve complex problems
through data and analytics, and provide insights that are logical,
data driven,and aligned to client business goals.
- Examine methods for data validation, building statistical
models, and data visualization using cutting edge
- Implement web analytics and media pixel tags on tagging
platforms (Tealium platform experience a plus) including supporting
data layer variables, load rules and extensions.
- Develop custom implementation solutions for either analytics or
systems and marketing software.
- Test and validate tag implementations, analytics data, customer
data platform data stitching and data activation programs.
- Collaborate with development teams to oversee the
implementation of the analytics data layer across the client's
- Develop proof-of-concept projects to validate new architectures
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure successful project
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have the ability to create your career!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Software Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics,
Information Systems, or in a related field or equivalent work
- 3+ years of experience working in digital analytics, digital
marketing, or a related field including hands-on experience
implementing analytics solutions (Adobe, Google, etc.).
- Expert level understanding of digital analytics tagging best
practices and working with tag management systems such as Tealium
iQ, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, or Ensighten.
- Experience designing, building and configuring customer data
platforms (CDP), Tealium experience is preferred, or experience
with a marketing data lake or warehouse that ingests data from
- Experience in working with Marketo marketing automation tools
is highly desirable.
- AWS, Azure or Oracle experience preferred.
- Experience with transactional and activity data into a master
data record (customer and/or account) then flighting data to
customer facing applications (CRM, marketing automation, ad
platforms or customer service systems).
- Sound fundamentals of data structures, ETL processing,
algorithms and object-oriented programming.
- Previous experience with either machine learning, advanced
analytics and big data mining or experience working with SaaS
application integration, configuration and administration is highly
Experiences, HTML and CSS selectors.
- Experience working with analytics implementations on Single
Page Applications (SPA) such as React.js.
- Experience working with analytics implementations for mobile
- Knowledge of various data layer implementation approaches.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Dynamics, Rest API development
capabilities, and backend system set up.
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Experience collaborating and communicating across business,
technology and analytics teams.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to articulate complex technological concepts to fellow
technical staff and translate for non-engineers. Adept at
navigating technical conversations with both team members and
- Previous experience working as part of an agile delivery
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate the latest findings in
data reporting & analytics tools, processes, methodologies, and
- MCSA (Marketo Certified Solutions Architect) is highly
- Contributing to the success of a high caliber team
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 401K
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) - take the time when you need it!
- An environment that fosters personal and professional
- Opportunities to work on exciting and varied projects
- We value our employees' personal time, career desires and life
Zirous is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an
Affirmative Action Plan.
Keywords: Zirous, West Des Moines , Technical Architect - Marketing Technology, Advertising , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!