Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: September 16, 2023
What you can expect as the Salesforce Admin:
Responsible for supporting Sammons Financial Group Companies'
(Sammons Financial Group) software platforms and assisting with
development of a digital strategy to meet emerging technology and
experience needs of the business. Support, advise, design, deliver
and maintain platform ecosystem end-to-end. Work across business
units, processes and technologies.
- Integrate, configure and maintain systems to enable
efficiencies in crucial areas of the business.
- Develop business requirements, specifications, process flows,
application design and configuration alongside testing and
- Create and maintain custom objects, fields, views, reports,
workflows, dashboards, campaigns and functions.
- Manage multiple stakeholders' engagements and work with
associated team members to understand projects, facilitate analysis
of business process, gather and document requirements and develop
- Collaborate with Operations team members in translating
business requirements to functional technical specifications to
meet users? needs.
- Manage day-to-day administration and maintenance of platform
including user account management, production support queue,
reports and dashboards, workflows, performance monitoring and
backups, security of instances, sharing rules and data content,
troubleshooting and resolving technical issues for users and
- Develop end-to-end solutions using configuration and
customization, including APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages
and Lightning components.
- Automate business processes using automation tools, such as
Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and
- Migrate changes from development to test to production
environment(s) using CI technologies.
- Coordinate with various internal technology teams to resolve
- Manage new releases of platform and efficiently roll out new
- Communicate with development teams to design and implement
solutions, ensuring adherence to industry leading practices and
code quality techniques.
- Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast-paced environment
through effective collaboration across teams and prioritization of
multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Commitment to embrace Sammons Financial Group Companies shared
values (Respect, Accountability, Integrity, and Openness)
- As stated within the Company Attendance and Punctuality policy,
regular attendance is required and expected in order to meet the
business service levels and workflow demands. What we are looking
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in platform administration and
development (e.g. upgrades, user and profile management, security
controls, performance monitoring, back up and recovery)
- 2-4 years' financial services industry experience
- 2-4 years' experience with production support or client service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including
strong questioning and listening skills and the ability to look
beyond obvious answers to understand the impact across the
- Demonstrated ability to quickly obtain and apply the knowledge
of Sammons Financial Group systems, organizational business and
related technology processes
- Familiarity with Agile Frameworks
- Proven ability to collaborate in a creative, agile environment
and manage agile task assignments
- Working knowledge in UI technologies including Bootstrap,
Lightning Design System (LDS), Lightning Components Development,
tools including Process Builder and Flows, platform administration
and deployment, performance monitoring, backup and recovery
- Proven teamwork skills and ability to interact well with
others, including the ability to work with and communicate to a
variety of personalities and locations
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and effectively
under deadline pressures
- Organized and detail oriented
- Deep understanding of concepts and techniques such as work
simplification, workflow and process analysis, etc.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Suite of products and other
business analyst tools
- Criminal background check required. Licenses and
- Certified Platform Developer I or Certified Platform Developer
II preferred Travel:
- Some travel may be required. What you can expect when you join
Sammons Financial Group:
- A casual dress code (yep - that means jeans!)
- A company you want to be a part of, driven by inspiring leaders
and a fun, friendly work environment.
- Colleagues who support one another, model our core values, and
drive our healthy, high-performing culture.
- Healthy balance between work and personal lives. Friday
afternoons off all year long, competitive PTO, and generous number
of paid holidays.
- Our competitive benefit package includes: Health, Dental,
Vision, Company Paid Retirement, PTO and Holiday Pay.
- A generous retirement program. Our Employee Stock Ownership
Plan (ESOP) is a 100% company funded retirement plan, so you can
save for retirement without contributing a penny of your own
- A company that celebrates diversity, is committed to inclusion,
and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with
all federal and state equal employment opportunity laws and do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation,
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Sammons, West Des Moines , Salesforce Admin, Administration, Clerical , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!