Wealth Management Office Assistant
Company: FBL Financial Group, Inc.
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Wealth Management Office AssistantDo you have a passion for
helping people and delivering an exceptional client experience? Do
you enjoy problem solving and resolving issues? If so, this may be
the opportunity for you. We're looking for the right person to work
in our office located in Des Moines, Iowa.Who We Are: At Farm
Bureau Financial Services, our client/members can feel confident
knowing their family, home, cars and other property are protected.
We value a culture where integrity, teamwork, passion, service,
leadership and accountability are at the heart of every decision we
make and every action we take. We're proud of our more than 80-year
commitment to protecting the livelihoods and futures of our
client/members and creating an atmosphere where our employees
thrive.What You'll Do: As a Wealth Management Office Assistant,
you'll work closely with a Wealth Management Advisor (WMA) to:
- Interact with associates and clients in a courteous and
respectful manner, contributing to the overall positive work
- Support the efforts of the WMA including setting appointments,
implementing marketing campaigns, performing general clerical
duties, general correspondence, and other special assignments as
- Schedule and prepare the WMA for upcoming client appointments
including: preparing/updating financial plans, conducting
investment research, preparing the required documentation for new
business or other client transactions, and gathering investment
- Process all new business transactions as well as other types of
transactions from beginning to end, ensuring accuracy and timely
- Create a positive client/member experience by communicating
directly with clients on service related questions and changes and
handling issues and problems as they arise.
- Provide assistance in maintaining the integrity of client files
and a compliant practice.
- Maintain approved materials including sales literature,
brochures, prospectuses, forms, manuals, etc.What It Takes to Join
- Strong communication and customer service skills, with an
ability to interact by other the phone and in-person. including
meeting planning and facilitation.
- Strong organizational skills, including use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn and adapt to other technologies, including
Client Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum two years financial services experience preferred.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.What We Offer You:
When you're on our team, you get more than a great paycheck. You'll
hear about career development and educational opportunities. We
offer an enhanced 401K with a match, low cost health, dental, and
vision benefits, and life and disability insurance options. We also
offer paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time and
teams who know how to have fun.If your values align with ours, we
invite you to join Farm Bureau Financial Services---where the grass
really IS greener!Work Authorization/Sponsorship: Applicants must
be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time
basis. We are not able to sponsor now or in the future, or take
over sponsorship of, an employment visa or work authorization for
this role. For example, we are not able to sponsor OPT status.
Keywords: FBL Financial Group, Inc., West Des Moines , Wealth Management Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!