Operational Risk Consultant 4
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: March 14, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Information Security Risk Platforms is responsible for the business ownership of the Information Security Risk automation solutions. The team supports the implementation and ongoing enhancements to the platform solutions. This team is responsible for the following:
- Providing Technical requirements for automation of Governance and Risk Processes
- Validating the design, and testing the builds for the Information security risk management tool on the RSA Archer platform and other related technologies.
- Lead requirements sessions, discussions and meetings with project stakeholders, process owners and the technical team.
- Participate in, and provide consulting and support for projects and initiatives.
- Manage changes and issues within the information security risk management tool.
- Implement testing strategies and methodologies Lead and facilitate testing on various platforms.
- Act as lead during active project phases in various roles.
- Identify training opportunities; may provide input to the development of training materials and delivers training.
- Support the overall health of the platform and support initiatives for continuous improvement of the platform
- Lead project teams and may provide guidance to less experienced consultants.
- May directly lead 1-2 team members/consultants.
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- 6+ years of information security experience
- 6+ years of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- 3+ years of Information Security Frameworks and standards (FFIEC, NIST, ISO) experience
- 3+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 3+ years of experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts
- 3+ years of experience leading the requirement design process with both technical and business partners
- 3 + years of automation or regression testing experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of information security industry standards and government regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of information security principles, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of information security strategy, risk assessments, architecture, and governance
- Archer core solutions experience
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Ability to mentor and train less senior staff
- Meeting facilitation experience in leading discussions that result in consensus and commitment
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor, (CISA) Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional, (CISSP) or other risk management discipline certification
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Street AddressIA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MNDisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, West Des Moines , Operational Risk Consultant 4, Accounting, Auditing , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!