Operational Risk Consultant 5 - EIS Oversight
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Job DescriptionAt Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. Were looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Securitys (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargos infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
The Enterprise Information Security (EIS) Oversight Consultant reporting to the Head of Enterprise Information Security Oversight has the following responsibilities:
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will provide day to day business support for Enterprise Information Security Oversight and interactions with other IS Program components. Participate in the comprehensive Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance initiative representing EIS Oversight working with executive leadership, key stakeholders, and individual project leaders. In that capacity, this team member will have a critical role in supporting the go-forward information security program oversight components; designing and building oversight and testing elements; and supporting adoption of program changes across the enterprise.
Additionally, this position will provide day to day support to cross organizational and program issues related to EIS Oversight activities.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking. To learn more, Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 10+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 5+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of compliance and regulatory systems experience
- 5+ years of information security experience
- 3+ years of risk management and mitigation experience
- 1+ year of project management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- Meeting facilitation experience in leading discussions that result in consensus and commitment
- Experience reviewing testing strategies and methodologies; evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls; and identifying issues resulting from internal and/or external compliance examinations
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, opportunities to streamline business processes, and implement change
- Ability to manage large complex cross-matrix organization that includes: multiple business, technology and risk disciplines with direct leadership; the development of the strategy for information security; and implementation of roadmaps for the Enterprise
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Knowledge and understanding of control standards/solutions and technical baselines
- Experience testing policy and procedures/control testing
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Security Frameworks and standards (FFIEC, NIST, ISO)
DisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, West Des Moines , Operational Risk Consultant 5 - EIS Oversight, Accounting, Auditing , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!