Consumer Collections and Servicing Call Center Dialer Strategy Administrator
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: March 14, 2023
About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a Consumer Collections
and Servicing Call Center Dialer Strategy Administrator (Senior
Business Execution Administrator). for the Consumer Collections and
Servicing organization Learn more about the career areas and lines
of business at wellsfargojobs.com. In this role, you will:
- Monitoring the inbound and outbound dialer during dialer
operation. Designing and programming dialer strategies to ensure
call center agents are targeted to the right campaigns.
- Analyzing dialer data and existing query logic to ensure the
dialer is running optimally.
- Working with Workforce Management teams to ensure agent
schedules match demand.
- Consulting with Call Center managers to alert them of agent
issues and migrating agents to support demand.
- Research and resolve legal and compliance inquiries to ensure
State and Federal law adherence.
- Learn new dialer technologies and tools.
- Programming dialer logic using SQL.
- Working with technology teams to implement dialer initiatives
and execute Business Continuation Tests.
- Report and resolve production issues. A successful candidate
- Strong technical skills including SQL, SAS (or similar query
languages) previous experience with dialer strategy development
within Aspect and or Avaya Dialers (or similar technologies).
- Demonstrate the ability to execute on complex projects,
balancing short-term and long- term priorities
- Leverages quantitative and qualitative insights to analyze
opportunities for innovation
- Supports solution delivery by completing routine tasks, with
- Independently adapts communications for a variety of
cross-functional / cross- geographic audiences
- Sources and develops basic summaries and narratives of relevant
information, data and facts
- Influences others to come to agreement on priorities, direction
and next steps
- Monitors individual adherence to policies and procedures and
escalates issues as needed
- Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Administrative Support, or, Business Support
experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination
of the following: work experience, training, military experience,
education Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with dialer technologies such as Aspect or
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Advance analytical abilities to analyze data and recommend go
- Experience executing initiatives.
- Experience testing dialer strategies and technologies.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the proven ability
to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize
- Experience with developing internal communications for agents
and internal teams. Posting Location(s):
- 7000 Vista Dr WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266
- Candidate must reside within a reasonable commute to the site
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Hours
of Operation: This role supports dialer operations seven days a
week, 6AM CST to 11PM CST Monday to Thursday, Friday 6AM CT - 7PM
CST, Saturday 6AM CT -4:30 PM CT, and Sunday 6AM - 7:30PM CT. This
wide variety of operational hours offers excellent schedule
flexibility. We Value Diversity At Wells Fargo, we believe in
diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we
welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates,
regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital
status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected
by applicable law. Employees support our focus on building strong
customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and
compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those
disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and
company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk
programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory
Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to
applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately
fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective
escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk
decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance,
risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk
decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and
all risk and compliance program requirements. Candidates applying
to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Candidates
applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for
employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including
women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible
minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is
available upon request in connection with the recruitment
Keywords: Wells Fargo, West Des Moines , Consumer Collections and Servicing Call Center Dialer Strategy Administrator , Accounting, Auditing , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...