Company: Aston Carter
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: March 11, 2023
Aston Carter is partnered with an Accounting firm in Des Moines
that's experiencing rapid growth and is looking to add a Tax
Accountant to their team. Description:
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns
for individuals or small businesses
- Uncover potential deductions and credits.
- Review financial records such as income statements and
documentation of expenditures.
- Verify totals on past forms for accuracy.
- Prepare tax returns using electronic filing software.
- Contributing to the development and review of annual operating
budgets and performance projections.
- Maintaining documentation for accounts payable, purchasing, and
treasury and conducting internal audits.
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Responding to information requests, reviewing financial
statements, and assisting with audits.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Assisting the accounting manager as needed.Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- 2-4 years of Tax and Accounting experience.
- Experience with Lacerte software is a plus About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never
contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never
solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to
expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who
power our business. Our success is driven by the talented,
motivated people who join our team across a range of positions -
from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of
our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career
success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth
is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, West Des Moines , Tax Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...