Apps Systems Engineer 5
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: West Des Moines
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Job DescriptionImportant Note: During the application process,
ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to
date and upload your current resume when submitting your
application for consideration. To participate in some selection
activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The
invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to
receive text message invitations, your profile must include a
mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the
contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs
and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people
who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join
our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired
to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design,
development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells
Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and
enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM,
and other channels to Wells Fargos more than 70 million global
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Center of Excellence (COE)
provides solutions & Services enabling digital document and content
management capabilities to capture, manage, store, preserve,
deliver content (Image, Document, Data) and related
document/content business process work-flows across all Line of
businesses for Wells Fargo.
Imaging Content Management Platform (ICMP) provides and supports
ECM solutions and core capabilities including: Content Integration
& Federation Services, Transformation/ingestion/export & delivery
Services, Event Notification/Messaging services, Viewer
Services/Apps, Repository & Record Management Services, Content
Management Portal/Apps, etc. In addition, COE continue to evaluate
and assess additional capabilities for future alignment towards
technology simplification and application rationalization towards
target state. One of the key Imaging Platform capabilities is the
image/content workflow management applications including ICMP User
Interfaces (UI) and Viewer, which serve 80,000+ users across
various LOBs. The UI and viewer provide common interface for
content management functionalities like ingestion, search,
retrieval, export, update, view, print, download, merge, split,
manual re-index, augment etc. to our partner systems supporting
millions of transactions per day (around 30 million new document
ingestion and around 25 million document viewing per month).
This position will lead the ECM COE Viewer Development with focus
on TCP Mandatory requirements due to end of life of current Brava
viewer product by Feb 2020 which requires significant viewer
development/testing/coordination with all LOBs using Brava viewer
today to pilot and rollout of LeadTools Viewer (target state
viewer). This role also leads US/EGS developers to enhance IVAAS
(ICMP Viewer as a Service) capabilities to support incremental
projects requirements while fulfilling TCP requirements and in
getting Lead Tools Viewer ready for Cloud Hosting. It will also
support integration with new ECM repositories like Documentum and
AWS to expose a common ECM Viewer for all repositories across the
The immediate focus areas of this position will include but not
limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain Web based application built using Java and
Java script framework for users across various Line of businesses
within Wells Fargo(80000+ users).
- Providing day2day oversight of Viewer capabilities development
and delivery for all projects/initiatives.
- Providing technology leadership and strategic direction to ICMP
mission critical and highly Viewer capabilities to support ECM
target platform roadmap and continue improving ICMP user
- Lead a team of technical resources (including US FTE, US
contractor/SOW, and EGS-India) to build, support and manage the
Viewer application. Leading the team through coaching, mentoring,
recognizing, development planning, follow through for team
- Participate and drive scope discussions, Sizing, delivery dates
and work closely within the team to meet timelines.
- Technical SME on project meetings including interacting with
other technology partners and stakeholders.
- Creates design documentation, departmental technical
guidelines, checklists, software engineering best practices and
How-to guides for developers
- Participates in design and code reviews, enforce coding
standards, testing and debugging of applications
- Participates in Systems Integration Testing and the migration
of platforms and applications to production.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met
for supported area and helps to support project and release roll
out to production.
- Providing Production L2/L3 support for Viewer application.
- Providing technology support/leadership for audit, compliance
and operations management across the platforms non-prod and prod
infrastructures and assets.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Knowledge and understanding of technical design: ECM system
design, implementation, and support at an enterprise level
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in developing web based application with Angular
- Experience with Eclipse IDE.
- Experience with GitHub (or similar SCM product).
- Experience with Maven, Gradle, or similar build
- Experience with Jenkins, UCD, or similar build and deploy
- Experience with Spring Boot applications.
- Experience with deploying applications in Tomcat.
- Knowledge or Experience of IBM FileNet P8 ECM platform is
- Experience or Understanding of LeadTools viewer is a plus.
- Experience in designing and developing on big enterprise
middleware applications with one or more of MQ, WebSphere, Tomcat
- S(he) must be an excellent communicator and relationship
builder, and have strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
Must be comfortable in a fast paced and cross functional
environment with an ability to operate and excel in ambiguous
situations and within tight timelines.
- Strong project coordination skills with proven track record of
delivering quality results and services in a timely manner and
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
Street AddressAZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln -
MN-Saint Louis Park: 435 Ford Rd - Saint Louis Park, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 2650 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines,
IADisclaimerAll offers for employment with Wells Fargo are
contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a
criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified
candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including
Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, West Des Moines , Apps Systems Engineer 5, Accounting, Auditing , West Des Moines, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!